Long 560 or 610? Help

/ Long 560 or 610? Help #1  

ashtonclark

Tractor
Farmall M, Farmall H, International 560, Ford 8N, Ford 9N, International 340, 2 Farmall cubs, Massey 1100, Kubota B7000, Fordson Super Major, Ford 3910, John Deere 3038E, International 300, Long 560DT
Long 560DT Wiring diagram help

Hello ladies and gentleman,

Can anyone help me find a wiring diagram for a 560 dt long tractor? It only has about three wires on the whole tractor.

Thank you,

ac

Attachments

• IMG_0282.JPG
    IMG_0282.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,215
  • IMG_0289.JPG
    IMG_0289.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 729
Last edited:
   / Long 560 or 610? Help
Thank you much but unfortunately with no serial numbers listed on tractor data website it's no good. Too bad it's no ih, so much easier to work on.

/ Long 560 or 610? Help
Re: Long 560DT Wiring diagram help

Found one: IMG_0299.JPG

/ Long 560 or 610? Help #5  

I have a Long 360,460,510 repair manual. you should be able to get a good idea from this.

/ Long 560 or 610? Help

Thank you Steve

/ Long 560 or 610? Help #8  
You're entirely welcome; and you're right about how "fun" these are to work on :rolleyes:

Do you have an operator manual for yours? My 460 came from the grandson of the original owner, so I lucked out. Don't know how easy it is to find an operator manual, only mentioning this because of a WARNING mine has when changing the 3 point hitch between position control and DRAFT control - they WARN you to NEVER move the draft selector lever unless you have the implement LIFTED -

Somewhere I remember reading that if you mess this up you need to disassemble the lift to un-do it; probably in the SERVICE manual, but I'm too far behind in too many projects to try and find it at the moment -

Anyway, I don't know if the 560 uses the same hitch design, maybe you could post a picture of the lift/draft control of yours - if the levers are arranged the same, it's likely that so are the internals. I don't use my 460 for any ground engaging implements, only scrapers/mowers, etc, so I just leave it OUT of draft control. If this is the case with you, you could just raise the lift all the way, move the draft lever DOWN, and not move it.

Anyway, if you get time post pics of those controls AND the toplink attachment area and I'll tell you what LITTLE I know :laughing: ...Steve