Kubota B7500 Reviews

5.00 star(s)
David Nelson

B7500 Kubota
My Equipment
Model Year: 2001

I am retired and enjoy woodworking and seat time on the Kubota. Equipment: Kubota B7500, FEL, 4wd, HST, 5'3pt snowblower, 3pt rototiller, backblade, Landscape rake, 3pt cultivater, brushhog.

Pros: Very reliable tractor.
Cons: Have to pull a rod to shut down the engine.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

B7500 Kubota
28 Outta 30 Stars!

I love my B7500, if I had to do it all over again, I would! The only things that have happened to my 'Bota is things I've caused myself, mostly.... Only draw back is the way it draws air into the engine compartment, so you gotta watch it over heating when mowing/bush hogging in really dry, dusty conditions. I know it's gotta get air, so it is what it is... Thanks Kubota!!

Pros: Strength. Ease of use. Ease of maintenance.
Cons: Air flow into engine compartment. Seals of front tires.

5.00 star(s)
John54

B7500 Kubota
B7500
Model Year: 2002

I have been looking to purchase a compact tractor for the past two years I looked at Chinese models to JD and Kubota. I decided to go with a Kubota B7500 loader/backhoe which was a good choice it has fit all my needs.This tractor has been put to a challenge by removing 10" to 12" stumps 6" to 8" with no problems at all.

Pros: Very strong tractor for it's size.
Cons: Not any yet, sometimes I take on projects larger than the machine can handle.

4.00 star(s)
flh92

B7500 Kubota
B7500 HST
Model Year: 2002

Excellent little tractor! I wish I found sit down with the engineer that designed this tractor to tell him what I've put this piece of equipment through just so he could tell me that there is no WAY it could have done them! I've even flipped it TWICE and she is still running strong.

Pros: Duribility and ruggedness.
Cons: A little more PTO HP would be nice.

5.00 star(s)
samven

B7500 Kubota
B7500HST

Purchased this tractor used with a FEL, 60"MMM and 60" rear blade. I use it mostly for cutting 5.2 ac of grass but have pulled about 100 fence posts and graded a 14x22 area for a shed. Also moved 8 tons of crusherun for a base for the shed. It has done everything I have tried. I did try and take too big a bite out of the sod when grading the pad and it lost traction, but that is mostly due to the turf tires, a necessary compromise to preserve my lawn. I had to replace the battery 3 months after I bought it, but it still had the original 10 year old factory battery.

Pros: Build quality, fuel economy, versatility.
Cons: Cost of complete fluid and filter change.

5.00 star(s)
fatfish

B7500 Kubota
Woods Work
Model Year: 2005

Excellent tree skidding capacity even for an HST. Chips wood excellent with Wallenstein B32 Chipper Handles a rear mount 54" snowblower with no problem. Only part that needed replacement was the thermostat. After three years. Really pleased with it's pulling ability.

Pros: Pulling capacity & 4 wheel drive.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
tplman

B7500 Kubota
Kubota B7500
Model Year: 2004

Great tractor! We have 23 acres. We have put the B7500 HST through it's paces. It takes everything we can dish out. Ours is equipped with the LA302 loader, a 60" belly mower & a King cutter scrapper blade. We liquid filled the tires to give it better stability going through the hills & valleys of our land.

Pros: Tough tractor for its size!
Cons: Needs a bigger radiator, ours gets clogged up with dust. Needs a shroud around the fuel filter.

5.00 star(s)
reka

B7500 Kubota
Great Tractor. Be Aware of Extreme Conditions.
Model Year: 2003

We bought this tractor just before I was starting to build a new house on a steep hillside. I did some pre-serious use training (on my own) before I had enough confidence in taking this little beast on a hillside of +/- 30% slope, where the house was to be built. This tractor is quite narrow. Min. tread less tan 48". On this steep lot, I did all of the trenching, including foundations, underground for septic and electrical, etc. I had the underground garage dug by a big rig (8' cut), but all the other trenching and terracing was done by "The Beast". I am very happy with this tractor. I use biodiesel in it. No ugly smell. Had to change the fuel pump due to erosion of the o-rings. $75 bucks for that in 9 years.

Pros: All.

5.00 star(s)
gille

B7500 Kubota
Kubota B7500 HST
Model Year: 2003

Great tractor; probably the best. I have front end loader with tooth bar, bakhoe bh6500 with thumb and sub frame, snow blower and brush cutter. I buy my Kubota on Ebay. Is a good for all that stuff.

Pros: None.

5.00 star(s)
PriceWOwens

B7500 Kubota
Review of B7500
Model Year: 2000

Tractor has been very reliable and think that Kubota is making the best small tractor in the marketplace. My nephew was a mechanic working on these and it was very common for him to see these little tractors with over 10K hours and still going strong with very little repair problems.

Pros: Features, reliability.
Cons: On my model wish I had a few more horsepower.