Construction grade TLB
Model Year: 2003

This TLB has exceeded my expectation.

Pros: TLB with quick detatch backhoe
Cons: Have found none

5.00 star(s)
kcfellger

L35 Kubota
Kubota L35 TLB - This thing deserves 6 stars!!!
Model Year: 2000

What can I say...it digs, it loads, scrapes, drags and was indispensable as a home building aid. I didn't know to dig very well until after I dug over 1000' of trenches on some serious inclines. When I was searching for my tractor I originally got an L4310 w/ loader with the intention of adding a backhoe - which I am so glad I returned in favor of the L35 TLB. The hydraulics are way more powerful and responsive in comparison - and the loader and backhoe are designed /matched to the tractor.

Pros: powerful, fast, well balanced, compact.
Cons: expensive....but retains its value

4.00 star(s)
troyandcarol

L35 Kubota
Kubota L35 Tractor Loader Backhoe
Model Year: 2001

I have a Kubota L35 tractor loader and backhoe. Overall this is a good machine. I use the backhoe occasionally. It has a 1 foot bucket and digs well. Would like to here from someone that has a 2 foot bucket on how they dig. I also use the three point hitch with a heavy duty John Deere 6 foot brush hog. It handles it well even though it weighs 11 lbs. Starting it almost stalls the tractor though.

Pros: Easy on fuel, good power for tractor size.
Cons: Can't move tractor from backhoe postion

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

L35 Kubota
L35 TLB
Model Year: 1998

My L 35 TLB is absolutely amazing. The hydraulics are exceptional for such a small tractor. It's built like a little tank and does more work at idle than a bigger tractor without the hydraulics and weight ever thought of. My neighbor has a Case L super and he cannot believe the L35 and how smooth it operates. A great outfit. I wish I had owned one of these years ago.

Pros: Hydraulics, bucket, backhoe are all strong, and the fuel economy is excellent.
Cons: Need shields for the hydraulic lines under the tractor.

4.00 star(s)
shermanater

L35 Kubota
Price
Model Year: 2009

xx

Pros: Price.
Cons: None so far.

5.00 star(s)
jleo1

L35 Kubota
Kubota L35 TLB (Tractor Loader Backhoe) review
Model Year: 0

I have a Kubota L35 TLB (Tractor Loader Backhoe). It has 4WD and R4 tires. It has a quick disconnect (less than 5 minutes) BT900 backhoe which is great and it has the TL720 FEL. And with the 3 point hitch and PTO I can do all I need to on 60 acres in Conservation Reserve Programs. I have just about all the attachments a guy could want. It pulls a 6' Woods bush hog and a 6' Land Pride disc just fine. I also have a 6' snow blower, a 5' Land Pride box blade, 5 1/2' Bush Hog tiller, a seed spreader, a 6' Land Pride finish mower and a 6' grader blade. I've dug a lot of dirt with the backhoe and I love it.

Pros: Hard mounted backhoe with the rapid disconnect feels way better than messing with a 3 point hitch hoe., 4WD, R4 tires, It's built to last.
Cons: No complaints yet!

5.00 star(s)
Swamp Yankee

L35 Kubota
Lovin' my L35
Model Year: 1999

After a hellacious New England winter overwhelmed my 60 year old Cub, SWMBO agreed that I could look for a bigger machine. My budget was $20K. I wanted something reliable with 4wd, real backhoe capability, and enough HP to handle 1000 ft. of gravel driveway, as well as some paying side jobs. I spent a couple of months reading, asking questions, and visiting dealers. I considered new, but given that it's likely I'll only put 100 hours a year or so on the machine, a well-maintained used tractor made more sense. I could get a lot more bang for my buck. When I found this machine at a local dealer, I knew right away I'd found what I wanted. I paid $18.5K at Woodbury Tractor, in Woodbury, CT. I felt the owner, Bob, was an honest guy who treated me fairly. He's even offered to help me figure out the hydraulics I need to rig to angle a snow plow, and he'll show me where to order the parts online. So far, I'm loving the machine. I've done one pole building foundation for a friend. That required digging a dozen holes, ripping out an old oak stump that was so big the tractor couldn't lift it once I got it out, and running in about 90 tons of stone. A bigger machine would have been unwieldy on that small site, and a smaller machine wouldn't have gotten the stump out. Additionally, I've done some grading and hoe work around the house. Seems like the perfect machine for me.

Pros: Great size - Small enough to move around, tows behind a pickup, but big enough to do some real work.
Cons: I'm thinking...

5.00 star(s)
VaughnB

L35 Kubota
Little Orange tank
Model Year: 2000

Built tough with very strong hydraulic system, I have added teeth to the bucket and it does a great job breaking hard packed dirt loose.

Pros: Strong hydraulics and power for size.
Cons: I have had some minor trouble with the splined shaft on the front drive shaft stripping.

5.00 star(s)
Raider43

L35 Kubota
Backhoe

I have put about 10 hours of backhoe work with both the 12" and 24" buckets. Both work quite well and really, very rarely have to work much above idle. It has plenty of power for machine size and the only limit is the weight of the machine as it can easily pull you along with the hoe. Have yet to see it's capacity.

Pros: Ease of use and fine for stumps.
Cons: Seat is a little querky.

5.00 star(s)
sealcoatindy

L35 Kubota
L35

Very competent tractor the backhoe attachment is handy as a pocket on a shirt.

Pros: 4x4 good power.
Cons: None as of yet.

Photo Uploads: