A frame Hoist

/ A frame Hoist #1  

truckdiagnostics

Platinum Member
Tractor
7753 bobcat
Built this A frame hoist, followed plans I found in the forum, can稚 find the post to give him credit. Works slick. Only modification I made was adding the jacks, so I can raise and lower for the different heights in the ceiling. Then I can raise it way up and tuck it in with the car lift. Steve

Attachments

• IMAG0086.jpg
    IMAG0086.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 688
  • IMAG0085.jpg
    IMAG0085.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 861
   / A frame Hoist #2  
Looks good, how wide is the span?

/ A frame Hoist #4  
:thumbsup: Gooder-un!

/ A frame Hoist
The width between posts is 11'6". We went with the odd width to clear the car trailer.

Here is a scan of the print.

A Frame Gantry Hoist.jpg

We followed the print verbatim, only change was the hydraulic lift jacks. Cutting the angles for the legs was a challenge and you may want to consider having someone make those cuts.

/ A frame Hoist #7  
What's it rated for?

Do you remember who posted the plan?

I have two forklifts, a Deere with a loader and a Case Super 580M jibs for all. However working inside eliminates all that.

/ A frame Hoist #8  
I need to build this along with a JIB for my forklift.

/ A frame Hoist
What's it rated for?

Do you remember who posted the plan?

I have two forklifts, a Deere with a loader and a Case Super 580M jibs for all. However working inside eliminates all that.

thought orignal plans came off this forum, but looked high and low and can't find it.

won't rate it not an engineer, you can work it back words as there are some new ones on the internet for sale that are the same but different

steve

/ A frame Hoist #10  
I like it! Hopefully I'll be able to find this when I'm ready to build.