Allis Chalmers 5015 5.00 star(s) (4)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Allis Chalmers 5015.
Under 25 HP Tractors

About the Allis Chalmers 5015

Allis Chalmers 5015 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent 5015 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (4)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Allis Chalmers 5015 Subcompact Tractor
100 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
Johnny Ducati

5015 Allis Chalmers
Baby AC
Model Year: 1984

I bought my AC 5015 heavily used in 2007. I proceeded to rearing and do a valve job, as the engine was very tired. Hour meter is broken at 1500 hrs. It has very good performance for a 1 liter diesel engine. It has 3 speeds and reverse and a 3 speed transfer for 9 forward speeds. I never use the granny transfer, as it has enough grunt in the high range to do most jobs, such as boxblading my gravel driveway and mowing with a 6 foot finish mower. This is a re-badged Hinomoto (Japanese) tractor and the build quality is excellent. My only dig is that parts are very expensive when available (no dealer help).

Pros: Tough l'll sum beech.
Cons: Platinum parts prices.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

5015 Allis Chalmers
Model Year: 1983

All of the Hinomoto tractors built for Allis and Massey are excellent. They were more full featured than any other manufacturer at the time. The drawback is that Hinomoto stopped producing tractors in 1994 and there are very few people that know the product. I own 8 Hinomoto (Toyosha) tractors and love them, but parts are the hardest to come by.

Pros: Great tractor with good crossover features.
Cons: Parts availability.

5.00 star(s)
Johnny Ducati

5015 Allis Chalmers
4WD Allis Compact Import
Model Year: 1984

I bought this '84 Allis Chalmers Hinomoto manufactured 4WD compact tractor with a broken hour meter reading near 1000 hours. It ran poorly, oil smoking and hard to start this 3 cylinder 1000cc diesel. I tore the cylinder head and oil pan off, finding out-of-spec cylinder walls and valve to guide clearances. I replaced rod bearings, replaced piston rings at $100 per cylinder and knurled valve guides to bring clearances into spec. It now runs very well, starting fairly easily, even in cold weather. This little tractor has been used very hard by me and has not broken down.

Pros: Hard-working, powerful, reliable, well-built little tractor.
Cons: Rarity of parts and high prices if they are available.

5.00 star(s)
yotehunter66

5015 Allis Chalmers
Allis Chalmers 50115
Model Year: 1983

Hard working little tractor that seems to be limited only by its weight to power ratio.

Pros: Great low end pull.
Cons: Weight to power ratio low and expensive and hard to find parts.

[ad placeholder]

Allis Chalmers 5015 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Allis Chalmers 5015s

Allis Chalmers 5015 Community Rankings

#1 user rating of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#102 Viewed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#14 discussed of 731 Under 25 HP Tractors items
#1 user rating of 27027 items overall
#936 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#62 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall

Highest Rated in This Category

No results found.