Century 2_64 5.00 star(s) (2)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Century 2_64.
25-50 HP Tractors
1704758512.jpg

About the Century 2_64

Century 2_64 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent 2_64 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (2)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Century 2_64 Subcompact Tractor
100 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

2_64 Century
CenturyTractor Review
Model Year: 2005

I bought the tractor with a high lift front end loader and a C86 back hoe when I moved out on our property in 2006. It has been very useful. The only problem I've had with it, has been the starter switch. I fixed that myself. Everything else has worked fine. As you can see by hours/time, it is lightly used. The original dealer I bought it from discontinued the line but still gets me filters and such. I have found that (mostly because of your great site and it's knowledgeable and helpful participants), Branson is the same tractor with a different name. There is a Branson dealer within 75 miles where I will be able to get bigger parts if I need them.

Pros: Great tractor.
Cons: None yet.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

2_64 Century
C47L
Model Year: 2006

I recently purchased a C47L from a local dealer. I had been looking for a tractor with this exact transmission option but the other brands that I found were all older and still too expensive and well used. The number one reason I bought this tractor was the price. I am somewhat partial to JD or Case but as far as quality, I think they are comparable and the more I become familiar with it the more I like the choice I made. There may be a few minor things on the more popular branded tractors as far as ergonomics that are better but really the only thing that hasn't been to my liking is the seat. After looking in to why it rides so rough I found that the adjustable spring ride seat is seized up probably due to its lack of use since it was new. I have been around tractors since I was young and used several different brands, and as far as I can tell its as good as any other tractor with a much better price tag!

Pros: Transmissions options, value.
Cons: Servicability. Don't live near a dealer.

Photo Uploads:

[ad placeholder]

Century 2_64 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Century 2_64s

Century 2_64 Community Rankings

#1 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#914 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1 user rating of 27027 items overall
#2969 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall

Highest Rated in This Category

No results found.