JCB MIDICX 4.80 star(s) (4)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the JCB MIDICX.
25-50 HP Tractors

About the JCB MIDICX

JCB MIDICX Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent MIDICX topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (4)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the JCB MIDICX Subcompact Tractor
75 %
25 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
farms

MIDICX JCB
2006 JCB 4CX Backhoe Loader
Model Year: 2006

Make: JCB Model: 4CX Year: 2006 Hours: 4820 Drive: 4WD Fuel: Diesel Engine Cylinders: 4 Power: 76 Transmission Type: Turbo Powershift Condition: Excellent Accessories: Front Loader & Backhoe Price: $6550 US

Pros: 6550
Cons: 6550

4.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

MIDICX JCB
MIDI CX Room for Improvement
Model Year: 2012

I researched long and hard for what I wanted in my first and hopefully last tractor. The features on this machine are excellent. It's got strong lift capabilities in a machine where you can detach the backhoe. The "biggy" for me was that this is the only machine still made (JD 110 had it) where the backhoe controls are inside the full cab. No 'hop off the backhoe attachment to climb into the tractor cab to move the tractor. The quick attach loader was a must. Anything that goes on a skid steer goes on here. With standard aux hydraulics to the front loader, it's a home run.

Pros: Extremely versatile.
Cons: Latest high tech fluids for the hydraulics are hard to find and hurt the wallet.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
Firecaptain9

MIDICX JCB
JCB 1CX (208s)
Model Year: 2000

Great little machine. A lot of power for it's size. Super maneuverability. The only negative is that the hydraulic lines tend to leak under the seat, from spinning the seat to operate the backhoe. Also, these hoses are a pain to replace and are expensive. Clam shell bucket in the front is a BIG plus. I use it at my trailer park. great for tight spaces and for laying leach fields.

Pros: Skid steer manuverability, power, small.
Cons: Hydraulic lines wear under seat.

5.00 star(s)
Firecaptain9

MIDICX JCB
JCB 1CX (208s) Multi Master
Model Year: 2000

This is a small, backhoe/loader/skid steer combination with a clam shell front loader bucket and a backhoe that side shifts. Weighs about 6500#, 49 hp Perkins Diesel, digs 8.5', 4WD, drives like a skid steer, k no steering wheel. All tires the same size. I use it for routine maintenance of my Trailer Park. The only negative is that the hoses under the seat are difficult to replace and they tend to develop leaks due to the fact that the seat swivels to operate the backhoe.

Pros: Small, strong, maneuverable.
Cons: Hydraulic hoses difficult to replace and expensive.

[ad placeholder]

JCB MIDICX Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner JCB MIDICXs

JCB MIDICX Community Rankings

#234 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1682 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#638 user rating of 27027 items overall
#6409 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall

Highest Rated in This Category

No results found.