LS Tractor LSN47 5.00 star(s) (2)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the LS Tractor LSN47.
25-50 HP Tractors

About the LS Tractor LSN47

LS Tractor LSN47 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent LSN47 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (2)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the LS Tractor LSN47 Subcompact Tractor
100 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
kostasmilis

LSN47 LS Tractor
870h Review
Model Year: 2008

So far so good! The tractor has excellent performance in power, reliability and features. Although our friends criticized us about our tractor selection, LS N47 has proved its value since the first working hour. After 3 years of operation, we never faced any problem regarding engine, oil leakages, oil consumptions or any kind of suspicious noise. The construction is robust, the Mitsubishi engine is truly a diamond,strong 3-point linkages, the peripheral systems work properly (especially the electro-hydraulic PTO engagement switch which currently I think it is the most fragile system in southern Europe because of dust, extreme heat, etc.) and generally the tractor is impressively powerful (it feels more powerful than 47HP!). We mainly use the tractor in our peach orchards and in most of the hours PTO is engaged.Although the top speed is 28Km/h and we would like it higher (about 40Km/h). I recommend the LS tractors to all farmers that search for reliable,low-cost tractor that has the features/facilities of larger and more expensive manufacturers.

Pros: Power, reliability, features, PTO speeds,driver space.
Cons: Top speed, noise of the reducers.

5.00 star(s)
thepawpaw

LSN47 LS Tractor
New Purchase
Model Year: 2011

This tractor is too new to me to rate but so far it seems to be just what I needed. The buying experience was very pleasant and professional and the price was what seemed to me to be a good deal. For 47 horses it lacks the power on hydraulics that I had expected (back hoe and loader), but still gets the job done. Though very user friendly, it's the first tractor I've owned without a tool box. It'll probably be the last tractor I own so I'll have to rate it again after a few years of usage.

Pros: User friendly controls.
Cons: No tool box.

[ad placeholder]

LS Tractor LSN47 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner LS Tractor LSN47s

LS Tractor LSN47 Community Rankings

#1 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1523 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1 user rating of 27027 items overall
#5609 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall

Highest Rated in This Category

No results found.