Mahindra 2516HST 3.00 star(s) (1)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Mahindra 2516HST.
25-50 HP Tractors

About the Mahindra 2516HST

Mahindra 2516HST Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent 2516HST topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (1)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Mahindra 2516HST Subcompact Tractor
0 %
0 %
100 %
0 %
0 %
3.00 star(s)
john48

2516HST Mahindra
Factory Belly Mower Not Compatible!!!
Model Year: 2013

I love everything about this tractor except the belly mower. It is not compatible with the tractor that has a front end loader. I took a beating by a dealer who kept stalling me, knowing he was going out of business. The dealer was (dealer name removed). I kept asking to talk with the district manager, on many different occasions, and after several weeks of waiting each time would be told, once again, that he was supposed to call me. This same stall over and over. Later on when talking with a different dealer, I was told that Mahindra didn't even have a district manager. The first two years I spent more time under this tractor than operating it. I finally gave up after the dealer went under. You can't leave the wheels on the mower because it will only adjust up and down by about 2 inches, with or without the wheels on. I had to put the 1/2-inch washer that was above the blades to the under side of the blades to not scalp my lawn. This mower deck situation has been one of the worst experiences of my life. I finally bought a Lowe's John Deere just to cut grass so I didn't have to struggle with the Mahindra.

Pros: Great tractor except for belly mower being incompatible!
Cons: Belly mower incompatibility!

[ad placeholder]

Mahindra 2516HST Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Mahindra 2516HSTs

Mahindra 2516HST Community Rankings

#774 user rating of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#1776 Viewed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#31 discussed of 2355 25-50 HP Tractors items
#2206 user rating of 27027 items overall
#6754 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall

Highest Rated in This Category

No results found.