Massey Ferguson GC2410 4.80 star(s) (16)

Information, reviews, photos, discussion topics, owner pages, and specifications about the Massey Ferguson GC2410.
Subcompact Tractors
1704758862.jpg

About the Massey Ferguson GC2410

Massey Ferguson GC2410 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent GC2410 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (16)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Massey Ferguson GC2410 Subcompact Tractor
81 %
19 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
mackerman

GC2410 Massey Ferguson
Massey GC2410 - A Great Little Tractor
Model Year: 2010

Read lots of reviews about this model and other brands of compact/subcompact tractors. The Massey GC2410 has great reviews and this tractor has lived up to them. Ours has the FEL and backhoe option. Easy to steer, shift from low/high range and from 2w/4w drive. We purchased a Befco GS60 Grading Scraper Blade which this tractor pulls with no apparent effort. I've also used a 6' box blade to pull out big mounds of dirt/clay without any problem, although I did load the front box with dirt to help balance the tractor. The only negatives are that at first the tractor seemed mighty small, especially the seat to steering wheel dimension. We've discovered after using it for several months that the odd seat to wheel height doesn't really matter as the tractor is so easy to steer that one only needs a very light touch on the wheel to point the tractor - no hard pulling or tugging on the wheel at all. My wife loves it, and so do I. We'd buy another in a heart beat.

Pros: Great value for the money, plenty of power.
Cons: Can't think of any.

5.00 star(s)
cuttie pie

GC2410 Massey Ferguson
cuttie pie
Model Year: 2009

I purchased this wonderful tight little workhorse to do some landscaping in my yard. It is incredible the amount and size of jobs this machine can handle. Just moving all of the stones that I collected would have been a no go, if not a back breaker. This unit makes it easy the only complaint I have is the seat seams on both sides are coming apart. I called the dealer about the situation and left a message, but got no response.

Pros: Size, power, & ease of use.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
dsails380

GC2410 Massey Ferguson
MF GC2410TLB

This 24 HP diesel beats the pants off my previous tractor with a 23 hp Kohler gas engine. I've lifted full buckets of stone and sand with the loader, and dug through this clay and shale without a bit of difficulty. The 60" mid mounted mower does a superb job of mowing - my lawn never looked this good. The nice part is the mower blades turn so fast I can mow at full speed - in low gear of course. It pulls the 48" box blade or plug aerator with 400lb of weight without breaking a sweat. I bought the 2360 snow blower with quick hitch too. Installing and removing each attachment can be done in less than 5 min. This is a well engineered machine.

Pros: Easy installation and removel of all attachments. Comfortable operator area - controls in east reach of the operator. A big plus is the side by side forward and reverse peddles. MF support is very good and timely - each time I post a question to AGCO answers, I get a call from the local rep.. My dealer ( Binkley and Hurst) has also been very nice and helpful. All in all, this is a good solid peice of equipment.
Cons: The reversable seat could be better engineered, but it works well once you get the hang of the procedure. The fuse box should be populated for expansion instead of splicing into one of the box feed wires for snowblower electric chute rotation - it's a bit cheezy.

5.00 star(s)
Joe Flow

GC2410 Massey Ferguson
Massey GC2410TLB

I bought the tractor for use at our cottage and because I'd wanted one for a long time. I looked at JD, Kubota, and Mahindra. But I bought the Massey based on price, a soft spot for MF (my Dad was a Massey dealer when I was a kid) and a nearby dealer who would deliver. I'm happy with the machine and the dealer. It's comfortable to operate (I'm 6'-3"), powerful, full-featured and gets into tight spots with ease. I'm particularly impressed with the backhoe - it's more capable than I thought it would be. I've added a Bro-Tek thumb, a 3-point hitch receiver for moving trailers and built a ballast box for loader use when the backhoe is off. As you can see by the hours, it doesn't get a lot of use, but I think that I'm going to bring it into the city with us next winter to clear snow. It should make me the most popular guy on the block. Overall, I'm very happy with it. I can't look anyone in the eye and say that I needed a machine like this, and I'm sure that I would have been satisfied with a similar machine from one of the other manufacturers, but every time I look at it, it reminds me of my Dad. That alone makes me glad I bought it.

Pros: Power, strong backhoe, comfortable, and compact.
Cons: Poor hydraulic hose storage when backhoe is off.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
carlpalmer

GC2410 Massey Ferguson
GC2410 TLB

Very happy with purchase, this tractor is all it is advertised to be and more. The quality of workmanship is excellent. Very powerful for its size and able to accomplish much work in a small space. Backhoe and fel are both excellent. Highly recommended.

Pros: Powerful for its size, versatile, easy to learn, many uses, getting a lot of work done.
Cons: Dealer experience not that great, getting parts through agco a hassle, hydraulic hoses.

5.00 star(s)
VermontTLB

GC2410 Massey Ferguson
I Love My 2410 TLB!

If you are looking for a tractor to work your land, from grading, to trenching, from building stone walls to digging a pond, this little beast can do it all. Yes it's little = fits in the garage with a car and between the trees deep in the forest. No, it's not massively powerful = keeps me from hurting myself and still moves huge boulders and digs 200 x 70 x 18 foot ponds in mud. With the exception of the radiator hose chaffing issue and a mis-installed front axle bracket, and a sticky hydro pedal, everything works great and has been very durable and practicable. I don't weight the tires as I use it to mow about 2 acres but otherwise, I would consider it.

Pros: Compact size, good power, low price.
Cons: Low traction with industrial tires.

4.00 star(s)
WANNABE1

GC2410 Massey Ferguson
GC2410

I can do a lot with my GC2410, Impressive little machine.

Pros: Can get into tight places.
Cons: Moving the seat to use on the backhoe and returning it to drive the tractor can be difficult.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
dsails380

GC2410 Massey Ferguson
GC2410 TLB

Added the 60"MMM as well as the 2360 snow blower. Installed 600' of split rail fence, and had to dig it with the backhoe because of the slate and limestone - the aftermarket post hole digger was useless. This little tractor continues to amaze me with it's capabilities. I've also dug trenches and excavated for cement walkways, moved FEL full buckets of stone and sand while mixing cement without a problem. This 23 hp diesel beats my old gas 23 hp tractor by leaps and bounds. There's plenty of HP just off of idle, and the operator platform is set up perfectly. I especially like the side by side reverse and forward peddles.

Pros: A good solid tractor with lots of power, loader, and backhoe capability. Mows nicely too - I typically mow in high gear about 5-6 mph, so it makes quick work of the lawn even when the grass is high.
Cons: Snowblower rotation switch location recommended by AGCO, as well as the power connection to the fuse block needs to be better engineered. AGCO should provide some empty terminals in the fuse block where the snowblower can be wired, or auxiliary lights can be added.

Photo Uploads:

4.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

GC2410 Massey Ferguson
Massey Review

Great tractor!

Pros: Very strong for its size, dependable, easy to learn.
Cons: None.

5.00 star(s)
VermontTLB

GC2410 Massey Ferguson
2 Years on My 2410TLB and Still Going Strong!

What can I say. If you own one you know it is outstanding. Sure I've had to do the upper radiator hose/throttle linkage repair, and the steering bracket re-install, and the hydro-pedal adjustment but that is less then the recalls on my car and much lower cost service! All done at no cost to me! My little beast has built a half mile of drainage ditch filled with 6 inch crushed stone, moved 27 yards of topsoil and graded it, moved 13 yards of hard pack for the driveway, dug a 200 foot by 100 foot by 15 foot pond, moved and placed so many huge stones I've lost count! And she still looks pretty! Never want to own anything else!

Pros: Agility and small size with plenty of power. Build quality.
Cons: Needs chains to put the power down in the mud and on the steep slopes.

[ad placeholder]

Massey Ferguson GC2410 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Massey Ferguson GC2410s

Massey Ferguson GC2410 Community Rankings

#14 user rating of 70 Subcompact Tractors items
#26 Viewed of 70 Subcompact Tractors items
#12 discussed of 70 Subcompact Tractors items
#638 user rating of 27027 items overall
#807 Viewed of 27027 items overall
#61 discussed of 27027 items overall
#7 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27027 items overall

Highest Rated in This Category

No results found.