Well, I got a new toy......

/ Well, I got a new toy...... #1  

Flatheadyoungin

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC45 Shuttle
I went and bought this on Saturday.......

It's an Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ 1000cc......
The factory won't release a HP # but claim it produces 188ft lbs. of torque!:eek:

Honestly, with the power it has, it's more like a mini-sand rail......it's unreal how it'll get up and go. I've run it up to 65 a few times and I'm usually out of run way and I lift. I don't know what it will do.

We took it out to the property and putted around on it. The wife and two kids fit nicely in the bed, and a guest can ride up front. I can't wait to throw my chainsaw, gas and string trimmer in it to use around the property.;) I made sure the wife knew how utility it could be!:D

Attachments

• DSC07797.JPG
    DSC07797.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC07798.JPG
    DSC07798.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 241
  • DSC07799.JPG
    DSC07799.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 216
   / Well, I got a new toy...... #2  
Looks like a cool new toy! :D I love the color and graphics on it. :cool:

/ Well, I got a new toy...... #3  
Sweet!!! :)

/ Well, I got a new toy...... #4  
Not enough camo for me. I have to say you got a great machine. I looked at the artic cats before buying the Kubota and they are rated at the top. Have fun but keep the speed down. Remember speed kills!!!!! I like my 5 mph kubota 500, helps me see more deer.

/ Well, I got a new toy...... #5  
Nice machine. Be safe with you kid in there. Especially with him in the bed.

/ Well, I got a new toy...... #6  
Wow! Looks nice! 65mph???? If so that thing's a death trap; be careful!:eek:

/ Well, I got a new toy......
when i take other people (kids or adults) it's flat ground and run tractor speed......

even at those speeds, i like long flat fields that i'm familiar with.....

it is scary and i build hot rods, own a fairly hot 700 raptor, have own several bullet bikes, etc........

i'll say it does handle very well.......

one of the magazine compared it to a baja truck........and they lifted off of the gas at 75!:eek: i don't know if it'll do it or not but it surely wouldn't surprise me at all.....

/ Well, I got a new toy...... #8  
Didn't the bad economy keep you from buying a half price repair manual for the NH ? Your ship must have docked ! I wouldn't mind one of those jets but the finance company wants to ride in the other seat making it too cramped to be useful.
Have fun and don't do any jumping stunts. Keep the decals shiney !!!!!!!

/ Well, I got a new toy......
I must have really peed in your Cheerios on that deal!;):D

Yeah, I was one of the ones yelling the sky is falling for about a month......I peaked out right when your deal came along....I litterally got off of the phone with my grandpa, that lived through the depresion (you can only imagine)....I wish I would have just bought it then.......that's the way it goes....now i'm broke again!

I owed for a lot more at that time too....since then we've paid off the garage and her van.......

So, I'm trying my best to stimulate the economy.......and buy American!:D

I've never bought a new car etc....I'm the one on here preaching to people to buy nice, well-kept, used tractors. I was going to get a used Rhino. Then, I was trying to find a left-over 08 Rhino (they won't sell them right now), then I priced an 08 left-over RZR and this.......I went there with a price in my head......anyway, I wound up with this.....partially spontaneous.....which isn't like me at all. But, the boss was with me gave me the go-ahead:eek:

Didn't the bad economy keep you from buying a half price repair manual for the NH ? Your ship must have docked ! I wouldn't mind one of those jets but the finance company wants to ride in the other seat making it too cramped to be useful.
Have fun and don't do any jumping stunts. Keep the decals shiney !!!!!!!

/ Well, I got a new toy...... #10  
Nice to know you leveled off. Now hope the economy does the same. The good used is priced 95% of what new is. Except for old cars, I like the new equipment. Just have to save a little longer to get it. Enjoy the toy, hope the NH gives good service.