Property showcase, Let's see what you've got!

/ Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #111  
Nice spread neighbor. I have a friend from up your way, Tibby Angelle...

/ Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #112  
Brahmus, Nice tractor. I have the same one without the cab. I believe I know Tibby from my motocross days.

/ Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #113  
Wow, cool thread! We just got this 18.86 acres in Andover, OH last October. I stitched together a few screen captures from the county website, as the resolution is much better than Google or LiveMaps.

We live now on .000000000000001 acres, I can smell the neighbor's aftershave in the morning! This sucks! We're waiting to build on the acreage until I get closer to retirement. Until then, we'll just play and I'll work on gardens, pond, tree clearing, etc...

Jim

Attachments

• Property_stitched.jpg
    Property_stitched.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3466.JPG
    IMG_3466.JPG
    236.8 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_3461.JPG
    IMG_3461.JPG
    194.6 KB · Views: 94
   / Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #114  
110 acres outlined.JPG

This is our 110 acres we just bought last month in Elko, GA. The 25 acres to the left belongs to me and my wife, the 85 on to the right my folks bought. My wife and I plan to build a log cabin on ours and clear out about 15 acres for our horses and cows. My folks are going to build in about two years. The two houses that are in the picture were removed and I've just gotten done cleaning up all the trash and foundations that the previous owner left for us. There are two creeks flowing through the property and some flooded timber in the middle. If you look to the right side it all flows into a small beaver pond and out of it through a small waterfall. I've spent the last several weeks on either a backhoe or my 1974 Ford 3000 cleaning it up. The more time I spend on it, the more I love it out there. We can't wait to live out there.

/ Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #115  
All I got handy is Google earth. Lower right quadrant is in-laws. Our house & shed at lower left hidden in trees. Total about 62 ac. Ponds are 1 & 3 acre.

Attachments

• property.jpg
    property.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 137
   / Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #116  
Here's mine. I had to reduce the resolution to get it under 1000kb.

400 acres of woods, fields, streams and ponds.....and a new log ranch! My large pond is 3.6 acres, and has some serious bucket-mouths in it. It's earthen dam is 625' long and about 20 feet high, and impounds 4 creeks at the base of the ravines. I'm building a trout pond up in the north by the barns next month.

The ortho photo was taken before I built our log ranch. I have that location labeled. The tree in the field is an huge old apple tree that really cranks out the fruit. The Town road dead ends there, the rest of it thru my property was abandoned in the 1950's.

Attachments

• pond.jpg
    pond.jpg
    827.4 KB · Views: 127
  • property.jpg
    property.jpg
    986.7 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
   / Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #117  
We built the barn and log house 2 years ago in Southern IN.

Attachments

• House progress Sept 13th 011 (Medium).jpg
    House progress Sept 13th 011 (Medium).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 197
   / Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #119  
   / Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #120  
Lot's of beautiful views and nice houses! I'm jealous of the barns.....I really want one for my tractor and stuff. Here's my little piece of vermont. I chose the land and my wife chose the house with the only input from me was that it had to have a 3 car garage:)

Attachments

• IMG_1258.jpg
    IMG_1258.jpg
    748.2 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1284.jpg
    IMG_1284.jpg
    1,007.7 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0602.JPG
    IMG_0602.JPG
    219.7 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0596.JPG
    IMG_0596.JPG