Cool or Rare Attachments

/ Cool or Rare Attachments #22  
Since you guys mentioned the ice cream maker I will post a picture. I took this about a year ago in Northern Maine. The tractor is an old Farmall F-12 and the ice cream maker is truely PTO driven.

Big thanks for pic!
I hope that fellow in pic though does'nt sit there when shaft is spinning or that ice cream flavor could be chocolate!:D
Boone

/ Cool or Rare Attachments #23  
Big thanks for pic!
I hope that fellow in pic though does'nt sit there when shaft is spinning or that ice cream flavor could be chocolate!:D
Boone

I should have mentioned that when the picture was taken the rig was not running. There was an issue with the drive belt being too lose and they shot the tractor down to figure out a solution. It made a mean ice cream in the end.

/ Cool or Rare Attachments #24  
That road grader attachment was so cool. Thanks:thumbsup:

Yep, that is truly some ingenious thinking and engineering! Tell me, how the steering done? Mechanical linkage, or is there some sort of hydraulic setup to turn it???

/ Cool or Rare Attachments #26  
I found this..... You dont see one on an LA series mower every day. Can you tell this is home made?

Attachments

• Lawn mower loader 1.jpg
    Lawn mower loader 1.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 536
  • Lawn mower loader 2.jpg
    Lawn mower loader 2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 288
   / Cool or Rare Attachments #27  
Yep, that is truly some ingenious thinking and engineering! Tell me, how the steering done? Mechanical linkage, or is there some sort of hydraulic setup to turn it???
It is mechanical linkage, too bad the 8N's didn't have a power steering option, it's a bear to turn. Power steering came out on the 600s but they are a little longer so the grader would have to have been modified to fit. Since we only know of less than 50 of these in existance, kinda figured it should remain as designed. It was made for Dearborn by MB Companies in New Holstien Wisconsin. The thing on the back is a berm leveler for grading roads.

/ Cool or Rare Attachments
I found this..... You dont see one on an LA series mower every day. Can you tell this is home made?

Thats awsome!!!!:thumbsup: Where did yah find it?