Snow blower revenge

/ Snow blower revenge #3  
Good idea, but a little excessive. She deserved some punishment, but in the end I felt sorry for her.

JB.

/ Snow blower revenge #4  
Should have rolled her windows down, first.

/ Snow blower revenge
It doesn't say there but on the news this morning where I saw this the man talked about how he was in the process of building a snow igloo for his little girl with his snow shovel when it got stolen that makes it even. :D

I think it said he was in the security business that may explain why all the cameras.

/ Snow blower revenge #7  
I've gotten revenge in the past, which I am not proud of by the way. The good feeling didn't last that long. I wonder if he had tried to make a friend out of her what would have been the results. Maybe take the time to clean her car off. Maybe go as far as purchasing her a shovel. Maybe she could have been a dear friend for life. I know, a lot of maybe's. We'll/he'll never know. But, who of us would not rather have a dear friend instead of a few brief minutes revenge and you tube glory.

/ Snow blower revenge #8  
I've gotten revenge in the past, which I am not proud of by the way. The good feeling didn't last that long. I wonder if he had tried to make a friend out of her what would have been the results. Maybe take the time to clean her car off. Maybe go as far as purchasing her a shovel. Maybe she could have been a dear friend for life. I know, a lot of maybe's. We'll/he'll never know. But, who of us would not rather have a dear friend instead of a few brief minutes revenge and you tube glory.

Once a thief, always a thief.

/ Snow blower revenge

That is my feelings as well. All she had to do while her dog was taking a dump in the guys yard was knock on the door and ask for help.

Now the whole block will get their walkway done but hers I bet and she owes HIM a shovel now.

/ Snow blower revenge #10  

Well, I normally don't offer any advice or opinions that I feel will be controversial. I just let it go and move on. That's what will do after this post as well. Also, I'm not mad or trying to change the world.

I will disagree with the "once a thief, always a thief". I once upon a time have taken things that did not belong to me. However, by others patients, teaching, and encouragement, I am not the person I used to be. And, I believe I have been able to do far more good in this world being the person I am today.

Also, I do believe those who continue to break rules, regulations, and laws of society should suffer the consequences of their actions.