kubota rtv 900 pto

/ kubota rtv 900 pto #1  

treadway47025

Tractor
kubota and allis chalmers 6140 4wd
Does anyone know if there is a way to install a rear pto for a brush cutter as an example or a hydraulic driven pto for the kubota rtv 900? Im looking at one to get for around the property and a small brush cutter and other pto attachments could make it that much handier..

/ kubota rtv 900 pto #2  
Does anyone know if there is a way to install a rear pto for a brush cutter as an example or a hydraulic driven pto for the kubota rtv 900? Im looking at one to get for around the property and a small brush cutter and other pto attachments could make it that much handier..

Personally I'm not aware of a PTO setup for an RTV..Most people I know use self-powered stuff...Could be wrong though.

/ kubota rtv 900 pto #3  
   / kubota rtv 900 pto #4  
The RTV 1140 I have has a hydraulic hookup in the rear...I have heard that to actually use it, you also need to add a hydraulic radiator. Looks like HITCHWORKS uses the hydraulic hookup for powering the PTO equipment. Personally, I think it is too ambitious to put a brush cutter on the RTV, although I have done lots of stuff with mine that others might think unusual.

/ kubota rtv 900 pto #6  
I know this is a real old thread but I stumbled on that youtube video and can't find any info on the pto drive unit. I have a RTV900T with the auxiliary hydraulic system that has never been used and this would be the perfect use. I have a Woods 42" mower that I would like to be able to use the RTV for and free up the tractor.
Has anyone found any info. on this unit?