BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #231  
Looks great again Paul. Cant wait for the light show video. Im sure it will be like the northern lights only coming from your house. Ill keep an eye out in the sky for ya.

Chris

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #232  
Anyway I hope you enjoy the photos. I'm using a new camera and it's taking some getting used to so bare with me. :eek:

That does it. Not only does he do all of this stuff to the tractor, he even has time to go camera shopping. I'm just about fed up with you, Paul! :laughing:

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
Looks great again Paul. Cant wait for the light show video. Im sure it will be like the northern lights only coming from your house. Ill keep an eye out in the sky for ya.

Chris

I'm hoping to get some still shots of the lights tonight (weather permitting) Its a Hugh improvement over just having two headlight. That being said I'm very doubtful I'll ever need them because I don't plan on using the thing after dark but you never know where,when or even why but it can happen that I'll need them at some point so its better to be prepared. (Wonder why two photos are sideways, they were up loaded right side up) :confused:

That does it. Not only does he do all of this stuff to the tractor, he even has time to go camera shopping. I'm just about fed up with you, Paul! :laughing:

This new camera is wifey's fault. We were in the city looking around back about a month ago and I like cameras. I'm not even going to mention the ones I own :eek:
Anyway I'm looking at this camera (I tend to be magically drawn towards the electronics section) and the new features this camera has ( did I ever mention I like new features) :D

Anyway wifey says " get it".

I replied " got enough cameras"

She replies " if you thought that you wouldn't be looking at that one"

Me being the obedient husband I am and not wanting to argue, fight or even cry about it in the store I gave in and bought it. Anything to keep a marriage together is my motto. :D

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued.
Trying to figure out why those two photos are sideways. Maybe this will work :confused: This might work.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #235  
looks good ! however about the statement to get your tractor dirty like mine is not kidding....:p;) I like the quick disconnects you used though at BH part. I might as well add that to the bullet connectors that is already in back of BH so its easier to use on different power needs. Question - did you check to see if your wiring harness has enough slack to fold the rops down without binding up?

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #236  
I used similar little plastic self-adhesive wire tie pads thingys on my ROPS when I put a light up high, and darned if about half of them just won't stay glued. I guess I will have to clean them and use some instant adhesive or something. Can hardly wait to see the chain saw scabbard project!

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #237  
Hey Paul,

I love all the incredible ideas and work. Keep it coming. I see you also use split loom wire covering as I do for many projects. I have seen this Painless Performance PowerBraid Split Sleeving for a while and have been meaning to buy some. I wondered if you have seen it and tried it? If you have, do you like it? Any pros and cons? Like it holds dirt and does not clean up well, or doesn't look as nice as the pictures? I know, I just need to buy some and try it :)

Painless Performance: - Dressup Accessories For Customs

Thanks,
Russ

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #238  
It looking good! I noticed your out riggers don't have pavement pads. Is that a future mod?

One thing I noticed, when you put the pad on the underside of the light, you cut holes for all the bolts and nuts. I probably would have just glued it on as is, and of course it would have looked lumpy and not near as nice. Good job.

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #239  
Paul, what is the PN for that Doorman weatherpack set? Where did you get it? Cost? Ive been searching for one. Checked the Doorman catalog, but I cant find the set to get the PN (can find the individual pieces though). Thanks

/ BX25D. Mod #1 and continued. #240  
It looking good! I noticed your out riggers don't have pavement pads. Is that a future mod?

One thing I noticed, when you put the pad on the underside of the light, you cut holes for all the bolts and nuts. I probably would have just glued it on as is, and of course it would have looked lumpy and not near as nice. Good job.

Wonder if one could have cut blind holes for the nuts and bolts leaving the outer skin intact.