Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,371  
I don't think so. Only place Brandi Air flies is Brandiville.
hugs, Brandi

Aw c'mon! You have to admit it has a nice ring to it. Maybe you could collect royalties and stay home playing on the BR-Beast all day.:)

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,372  
Every kid should have had a Hula Hoop. They were great fun and needed no batteries. bindian, you shoud get one now, you're never too young and it brings out the inner-child in almost everyone. After you have mastered the mysteries of the hoop a video would be good, it will keep you in shape for "Speaker Dancing".

Charlie

Charlie,
Y'all just wanna see me in a video using a hoop. Speaker dancing (an art unto itself) is what kept me trim. Well, that and going to the gym.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,375  
I say we start planning a 30th birthday celebration. :)

FG is eternally 28. That means she only has 29th birthday parties. Then it's WOOSH! And the alarm is going off to her Ground Hog Day as she wakes up to discover she is 28 again. The only thing you'll notice is that the party favors are very old. . . very, very old, and seem to be very worn.:laughing:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,376  
Aw c'mon! You have to admit it has a nice ring to it. Maybe you could collect royalties and stay home playing on the BR-Beast all day.:)
Jim,
It has an airhead ring to it.:eek: Play on the Big RED Beast all day? Remember what your Mommy:) told you when you wanted another bowl of ice cream:licking:...........too much of a good thing is bad for you.;)
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,378  
Yesterday was the perfect day for burning brush piles. The wind kicked up in the afternoon but the fire was down to a manageable stage. We still have a few mid-size piles to go and more brush that hasn't even made it to the pile yet. Nothing like burning brush on a pretty day and once you get down to a non-scary controlled blaze having the appropriate beverages available. Lesson learned today: Have the beverages iced & ready before you start the fire. AH.........Planning.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread!
#2,379  
Looks like we got over 1-1/2" of rain while I was gone, sorry for the mud folks, but I had to run the rain out of Colorado so I could get around ya know!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,380  
FG is eternally 28. That means she only has 29th birthday parties. Then it's WOOSH! And the alarm is going off to her Ground Hog Day as she wakes up to discover she is 28 again. The only thing you'll notice is that the party favors are very old. . . very, very old, and seem to be very worn.:laughing:

Well jinman; 29 was a very good year. Why would I want to turn 30? :confused3:

Most of the time, I don't feel very old or worn, but after a work week like this one, I am reminded that I do have a 29th birthday yet to occur this year. I am feeling this one approach! :p :eek: