Paint for Kioti tractors

/ Paint for Kioti tractors #1  

southerniltractor

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40se HST with FEL, Simplicity Landlord, JD130
The modulator valve assembly on my DK-40se HST was replaced under warranty. I just noticed it is "in the white" - no paint on the new part. Does anyone know of an on-line source to get matching paint for the underside of my tractor? I want to paint this part before it has a chance to get all rusty.

Thanks,
Mike

/ Paint for Kioti tractors #2  
TSC has Kubota paint. Spray and brush. I bought a gallon along with the hardener and painted my 16' trailer. The hardener really helps with the rock chips. I think it is the same color as the Kiota.

/ Paint for Kioti tractors #3  
If you're talking the chassis/frame color, NOT the Kioti orange, there are 2 frame grey colors, the newer is almost black or very dark grey, the older color is a definite grey. There are also newer and older oranges too, so you know. They're not readily available in an exact match in the aftermarket, but are through the dealer network. You can add hardener to make them more durable., though probably not needed for the amount of work you're doing.

/ Paint for Kioti tractors #4  
The modulator valve assembly on my DK-40se HST was replaced under warranty. I just noticed it is "in the white" - no paint on the new part. Does anyone know of an on-line source to get matching paint for the underside of my tractor? I want to paint this part before it has a chance to get all rusty.

Thanks,
Mike

Some paint got scraped on one of my FEL cylinders and I used Rustoleum Chevy Orange Engine Enamel #24891 that I got from AutoZone - it is a perfect match to my eyes :dance1:

/ Paint for Kioti tractors #6  
+1 Chevy Engine Orange is a really good match.

/ Paint for Kioti tractors #7  
You can also find this at Home Depot or Menards It should be a little cheaper there too. The nice thing about this paint is it is also Stops Rust. It is rust preventative.

/ Paint for Kioti tractors #8  
Any one have a match for the New Dark Grey?

/ Paint for Kioti tractors #9  
Any one have a match for the New Dark Grey?

Murph I have been using the latest Kubota charcoal gray paint I had left over from my L3400, and it appears to be a perfect match. It was expensive from the Kubota dealer. Seems like it was about $12 or so but it works.

James K0UA

/ Paint for Kioti tractors
Hey all,

I'm looking for the dark gray color on the underside of my 2011 DK40se hst. Funny how I want it to match. My kid thinks I'm nuts when I was talking about it. Her word's, "but it is on the underside of the tractor, who will see it?". Then she knows how particular I am and just shakes her head. Trying to teach her even if you can't see something, you need to protect it from corrosion. It is an uphill battle!