Sunny day to get the twins out for a spin

/ Sunny day to get the twins out for a spin #1  

The kid

Elite Member
Tractor
1965 135 gasser, 1967 135 diesel
I couldn't resist getting the Terrapro's out totday. Temp here in Tenessee around 60 to 62 degrees with a cloudless day. Ohh it will change. It's Tennessee.

Here's a few pics I took of them.

-kid

Last edited:
   / Sunny day to get the twins out for a spin #3  
Paternal twins on close inspection but a couple of beauties. Lot's of fun, eh?

/ Sunny day to get the twins out for a spin #5  
What other attachments you have for that? Ever finish your 135? qwould love to see pics of it.

/ Sunny day to get the twins out for a spin #6  
Hope you don't get the weather we're having in West Tennessee. Right now is in the 70s with strong winds and possible tornadoes.

/ Sunny day to get the twins out for a spin
Hope you don't get the weather we're having in West Tennessee. Right now is in the 70s with strong winds and possible tornadoes.
We had that bow echo line fly thru Here this evening. Guessing about 50-60 mph winds. Quarter to a dime size hail. The neighbors pine trees took out our power again. I may have to sharpen my chain saw. I think the local power company is tired of comming out here and going to do there own pruning. You know how the power company prunes trees... ouch. I wouldn't mind but it's the fourth time his trees has knocked out our transformer. Can you say flattop.. :) overall it was a nice day.

/ Sunny day to get the twins out for a spin
Paternal twins on close inspection but a couple of beauties. Lot's of fun, eh?
When I get thru with TPII it will look better than TPI. I put about 200 hours into the first. Looking forward to getting started on the second. Still gotta do the attachments.