Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro?

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #41  
Agree they should bring the Terra Pro back in a version like the Pro Hauler.

I have recenly acquired two operational Terra Pro's, a third parts machine, and have found two more complete machines that need a little help.

I also acquired a 100 Gallon Sprayer, two RC-42 mowers and two FM-48 mowers.

I'm working on parts for two of the mowers now from Woods and Yamaha.

I'm having one complete driveshaft and two outer driveshaft halves built to factory specs, including the plastic PTO covers (these apparently get lost?? and are no longer available from Yamaha or Woods). I'll be posting the drive shafts on E-bay for sale, once I get a price from the driveline shop.

If any one is interested, I'll be selling two Terra Pro's with your choice of a RC-42" or a FM-48" mower.

I'm retired, and do some hay farming, so I use the Terra Pro & RC-42 to mow around the hay fields, and the sprayer to get on the wet ground that a tractor would sink into.
I have recently bought a yamaha terrapro and need a good seat pan or a complete seat assembly . Do you have one for sale ? Let me know . Thanks , Blair

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #42  
I'm working on parts for two of the mowers now from Woods and Yamaha.

I'm having one complete driveshaft and two outer driveshaft halves built to factory specs, including the plastic PTO covers (these apparently get lost?? and are no longer available from Yamaha or Woods). I'll be posting the drive shafts on E-bay for sale, once I get a price from the driveline shop.

Do you still have a driveshaft to sell?

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #43  
I'm going to bring this thread up from the dead. I feel there may be interest in this with exchange of ideas and resources. There are still highly sought after but finding parts can be difficult.

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #44  
I'm going to bring this thread up from the dead. I feel there may be interest in this with exchange of ideas and resources. There are still highly sought after but finding parts can be difficult.

i'm looking at several Terrapros for sale, one with a mower here in Oregon.
I have found a knowledgeable repairman over in Joseph Oregon as well as several local machines in regular use.
I was able to acquire a complete tiller, which I have mounted on my machine.
I know of two after market snow plows, I have one and a second is available in the area.

Parts are a challenge. Hope to here more from other terrapro owners. Brian

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #45  
That's great I too have the TC-38 tiller. I haven't had the time due to the weather to check it out but it does spin freely. At one point in it's life someone replaced the accuator that raises and lowers the tiller with a 12DC winch.

I've found several on ebay for sale I just need to know the extension length it will need plus the length of the accuator itself.

View attachment 359903

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #46  
i'm looking at several Terrapros for sale, one with a mower here in Oregon. I have found a knowledgeable repairman over in Joseph Oregon as well as several local machines in regular use. I was able to acquire a complete tiller, which I have mounted on my machine. I know of two after market snow plows, I have one and a second is available in the area. Parts are a challenge. Hope to here more from other terrapro owners. Brian
Brian, did you get the rack and suitcase weights with that TC-38? Assuming you got the rear rack mounted power switch with it.

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #47  
Brian, did you get the rack and suitcase weights with that TC-38? Assuming you got the rear rack mounted power switch with it.

Hi all!

I have two Terrapro's. I am restoring one now and using the other. The one I am restoring was used for a couple years and then was parked in a storage garage and not used for the next 22 years. It came with almost every piece of equipment that was made for it. Even the equipment was hardly used.

I have been trying to find the suitcase weights to go along with the RT38. Used the RT38 last spring until I hit a huge rock that stopped the tines, which broke both the PTO belts....

Also, I still need to find the cap that goes over the PTO and would really like to have the post hole digger/auger to use with the hydro unit. The guy I got if from said it came with the auger, but he had to give it to the guy that helped him go and pick all of it up. The guy was going to try and use it with his bobcat.... If that ever happened, I am sure it was quickly destroyed....

Michael

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #48  
Those would be difficult to locate Michael. I have the bracket on the front of the latest TP I acquired out of west Tennessee. The owner (not original) thought the bracket was for a removable winch. Hahahaha. I've been looking into suitcase weights. The closest match would be from a John Deer dealership for their minni tractors. They look very similar is size and weight about 40 pounds each. I need to replace the accuator on my TC38.

Do you have a service manual for your Terrapro?

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #49  
Hi all!

I have two Terrapro's. I am restoring one now and using the other. The one I am restoring was used for a couple years and then was parked in a storage garage and not used for the next 22 years. It came with almost every piece of equipment that was made for it. Even the equipment was hardly used.

I have been trying to find the suitcase weights to go along with the RT38. Used the RT38 last spring until I hit a huge rock that stopped the tines, which broke both the PTO belts....

Also, I still need to find the cap that goes over the PTO and would really like to have the post hole digger/auger to use with the hydro unit. The guy I got if from said it came with the auger, but he had to give it to the guy that helped him go and pick all of it up. The guy was going to try and use it with his bobcat.... If that ever happened, I am sure it was quickly destroyed....

Michael

When you say PTO cover. Are you talking about the dust cover that goes over the PTO output fitting. When you talk about belts. Are you speaking of the PTO belts on the Terrapro? They are an in stock part. Pricey but in stock. I saw a set on eBay for sale.

/ Anyone have a Yamaha Terrapro? #50  
I think many of the implements were made by Woods. Maybe you can check with them for parts?