Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,912  
Goodby winter, moving to spring summer. HS

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,913  
Forecast says up to 1 inch of rain this weekend ... great way to close the fall and winter thread!!!!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,914  
I only listen to the oldies station now. I don't care for the new stuff either.
hugs, Brandi

Brandi-The best oldies station(Tyler) we had out here in East Texas changed format. Now the best one is out of Dallas and you have to be west of Grand Saline to pick it up. That and Grandkids are the only advantage of going to Dallas.

I'm with you on the "New" Country music. I can't stand most of it, and music by the likes of Taylor Swift is like "Bubble Gum" Country. I wish someone would buy her a bucket to carry the tune in.

Out of Tyler we do have 104.1 "The Ranch" which is Classic old Country where you can always find some of my favorites. Remember--"There's only 2 types of music in this world........C&W.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,915  
Brandi-The best oldies station(Tyler) we had out here in East Texas changed format. Now the best one is out of Dallas and you have to be west of Grand Saline to pick it up. That and Grandkids are the only advantage of going to Dallas.

I'm with you on the "New" Country music. I can't stand most of it, and music by the likes of Taylor Swift is like "Bubble Gum" Country. I wish someone would buy her a bucket to carry the tune in.

Out of Tyler we do have 104.1 "The Ranch" which is Classic old Country where you can always find some of my favorites. Remember--"There's only 2 types of music in this world........C&W.

Charlie

I agree, I can't even listen to the stations in Dallas. The ranch has a good signal too, I can pick it up as far away as Kaufman. It just isn't country music if it doesn't have either a fiddle or a steel guitar.

Sent from my HTC One Max using TractorByNet

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,916  
I just bought 4 Cherokee purple tomato plants the other day, and I plan to put them in pots and keep them on the patio for my mother to enjoy. Do any of y'all have any special tips for these maters? I was planning on on using potting soil mixed with some manure from the pasture.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,917  
You guys wi have to pardon me as I've always been a head banger. Never cared for country music.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,918  
I agree, I can't even listen to the stations in Dallas. The ranch has a good signal too, I can pick it up as far away as Kaufman. It just isn't country music if it doesn't have either a fiddle or a steel guitar.

Ron,
Make that two fiddles AND a steel guitar! Glad to hear from you. What have you been up to?
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,919  
Ron,
Make that two fiddles AND a steel guitar! Glad to hear from you. What have you been up to?
hugs, Brandi

I've been kinda busy lately. I don't post much but I usually make time to read the Texas thread about 3 times a week. I just moved from the ghettos of Mesquite, to our place in Mabank. I got mom and the boys settled out here now.
How has everything been down your way? o_O

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #5,920  
I've been kinda busy lately. I don't post much but I usually make time to read the Texas thread about 3 times a week. I just moved from the ghettos of Mesquite, to our place in Mabank. I got mom and the boys settled out here now.
How has everything been down your way? o_O

It's all peachy here.
hugs, Brandi