The new baby L3800HST

/ The new baby L3800HST #41  
Ya it's decent size . Ya this farm here's is 120 acres and it has a rock spot of two but most is really good dirt . Back in the early 1900's it was a cucumber and radish farm . We have some news clipping where it was the biggest farm at the time in the area farming them two items . Shows them loading rail cars .

Sent from my iPhone 5 using TractorByNet

That's cool.

/ The new baby L3800HST
Put 5 hours on her tiller'n today .
ezygu2eh.jpg
gudy2ytu.jpg
usujezyp.jpg
ebabedeq.jpg
qe3agyzy.jpg
avu6y6y6.jpg

/ The new baby L3800HST
And ya before someone ask I do have a full sleeve tattoo on my left arm . Just got finished a couples a months ago .

image-2104385171.jpg

/ The new baby L3800HST
Well add I really needed the cruise control that I guess hasn't came in yet . It wasn't fun holding the peddle for 5 hours . And it wasn't 5 hours straight I let it take a couple breaks . Worked great other then needs the cruise because I could really creep slow .

Last edited:
   / The new baby L3800HST #45  
That soil is getting worked up real good. It sure should be good for planting.

/ The new baby L3800HST
That soil is getting worked up real good. It sure should be good for planting.

Ya it probley didn't really need tilled since I have it disked so good . But the tiller makes it so nice and fluffy . And the tiller didn't have to work hard at all .

/ The new baby L3800HST
Moms is on it playing now finally . One of the ones that will be driving it other than me . Now I don't have to hear her say son come do this and that with a tractor .
u4u8aven.jpg
de6e8asa.jpg

/ The new baby L3800HST #48  
That's great your mom is driving the tractor, mom is 92 and only does yard work now, but growing up on the farm, she pretty much did it all. My wife bush hogs with our L5740, but draws the line at the M8540 so far.

/ The new baby L3800HST
That's great your mom is driving the tractor, mom is 92 and only does yard work now, but growing up on the farm, she pretty much did it all. My wife bush hogs with our L5740, but draws the line at the M8540 so far.

Ya mom is really the one who bought this L3800 . She just turned 65 last week . She still has a full time job 4 days a week . But wanted a tractor she could drive easily on her days off .
And ya my wife I can get on both doing light work .
It a shame my dad never got to enjoy these nice tractors . I lost him 5 years ago to cancer . All he ever had was the mf135 that he bought new in 1969 .