Battery Tender Plus on Sale at Costco

/ Battery Tender Plus on Sale at Costco #1  

Travelover

Elite Member
Tractor
B7100
My local Costco (metro Detroit) has the Battery Tender Plus on sale for $30 starting November 28. This is a pretty nice charger / maintainer that comes with both alligator clips and a ring terminal lead for easy connect. It has a ten year warranty, for whatever that is worth (though Costco stands behind stuff indefinitely). I bought a similar Schumacher and it is DEAD :tombstone: two years later.

Battery Tender® Plus

/ Battery Tender Plus on Sale at Costco #2  
Your Schumacher may be still under warranty. Mine was a 5 year, and has lasted more than 20 years and hasn't had ANY TLC. It sets outside in the rain and weather 365. Great charger/boost starter, old , ugly, and can't read the meter, and still works perfectly. Bought it at Costco in about 1988. Wonder if Costco would stand behind it if it ever fails?:laughing: 445A

/ Battery Tender Plus on Sale at Costco
Your Schumacher may be still under warranty. Mine was a 5 year, and has lasted more than 20 years and hasn't had ANY TLC. It sets outside in the rain and weather 365. Great charger/boost starter, old , ugly, and can't read the meter, and still works perfectly. Bought it at Costco in about 1988. Wonder if Costco would stand behind it if it ever fails?:laughing: 445A
Unfortunately, the Schumacher had a two year warranty. My congratulations to the engineer that designed it to fail at 25 months. Costco will replace any items (except electronics like TVs, etc) indefinitely. For something that old, you'd probably have to supply a receipt, but they keep a record now so all you have to do is drag the returned merchandise to the counter.

/ Battery Tender Plus on Sale at Costco #4  
I just bought two more from Amazon for Christmas presents and they where $26.99 each.

/ Battery Tender Plus on Sale at Costco #5  

Is anything made like it was 26 years ago?

/ Battery Tender Plus on Sale at Costco
I just bought two more from Amazon for Christmas presents and they where $26.99 each.
Was it a Battery Tender Plus? That would be a really good price.

/ Battery Tender Plus on Sale at Costco #7  
Was it a Battery Tender Plus? That would be a really good price.

My apologies, they where the BT Jr. Model, not the plus. I have four of them that I've been using for many years with great success.

/ Battery Tender Plus on Sale at Costco #8  
If anyone sees this on the Costco website please give a heads up!

/ Battery Tender Plus on Sale at Costco #10  
As far as I know, it is an in-store sale.

Thanks, I'll be looking when I'm in there. We have a shiny new store a couple miles closer than the original one.