Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #231  
So how many more engines does Ford offer compared to others?
How many trim packages?
Rear end options?
Payload options?
Mirror Options?

Yes go on. I'd like to see actual proof of this. It's easy to make statements like you did but actually proving it is a whole different ballgame.

OMG. Go to each website and look for yourself. It is well known to anyone who follows light duty trucks. Again, I try to be truthful and factual but will retract and apologize if wrong.

Last edited:
   / Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #232  
OMG. Go to each website and look for yourself. It is well known to anyone who follows light duty trucks.

And you have obviously have never sat in a Ram or GM sales cubicle while buying a truck like I did this summer and had all those choices and more from both Ram and GM, (chart after chart) but in the end if you don't have two months to wait for an ordered vehicle you take from the what is on the lot that has 90% of the options you wanted and can get the better deal off the lot..........So yes tons of trim packages,rear end, payload , mirror, seats , engines etc etc etc.

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #233  
And you have obviously have never sat in a Ram or GM sales cubicle while buying a truck like I did this summer and had all those choices and more from both Ram and GM, (chart after chart) but in the end if you don't have two months to wait for an ordered vehicle you take from the what is on the lot that has 90% of the options you wanted and can get the better deal off the lot..........So yes tons of trim packages,rear end, payload , mirror, seats , engines etc etc etc.

I ordered my last three vehicles. Most recently at Toyota Rav 3 weeks ago. Toyota is probably the least flexible including the tundra. Other two were F150 and previous to that a ram. Are you disputing the my claim the f150 is the most configurable?

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #234  
Nope just disputing your ability to have unbiased thought process that takes in others experience.

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #235  
OMG. Go to each website and look for yourself. It is well known to anyone who follows light duty trucks. Again, I try to be truthful and factual but will retract and apologize if wrong.

So you make a broad statement about how many more options the Ford has compared to the others and when questioned about it you provide nothing to indicate what you said was true. If you want to be truthful and factual lets see some facts to back up your statement about Ford having more engines, trim packages, rear end options, payload options, mirror options, etc..? You brought it up.

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #237  
I ordered my last three vehicles. Most recently at Toyota Rav 3 weeks ago. Toyota is probably the least flexible including the tundra. Other two were F150 and previous to that a ram. Are you disputing the my claim the f150 is the most configurable?

I agree with you on Toyota. When we bought the Tundra, not too many options. Pretty easy to pick what you want and go with it. Ford went something like this:
1. XL
2. XLT
3. Fx2
4. Fx4
5. Lariat
6. Platinum
7. King Ranch

The trim options, wheel/tire combo, etc. seemed almost endless. They also had a heavy 1/2 tom package with 8 lug wheel and EB with 4.11 gears, but it had to be ordered. It was a lot of info to absorb and process. We ended up looking at a XLT 2wd EB with 18" chrome wheels and cloth. It was around 32k iirc.

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #238  
Before 2009, the F-150 could be ordered in billions of combinations. I think they reduced that by 80 or 90 percent starting in 2009. So now they can be ordered in millions of possible combinations. Henry must be rolling over in his grave. ;)

/ Ford releases fuel numbers for the new F-150 #239  
Before 2009, the F-150 could be ordered in billions of combinations. I think they reduced that by 80 or 90 percent starting in 2009. So now they can be ordered in millions of possible combinations. Henry must be rolling over in his grave. ;)

Prove it! Name the millions of combinations. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.