What do I have here?

/ What do I have here? #11  
Still looks like ragweed.... A-CHOO!... snot ....sneeze... wheeze... Hate that stuff.

hahahaha yep, ragweed in any orientation is still ragweed. I'm not allergic to the stuff, but feel for you. No fun. :)

/ What do I have here?
Hiltz, I was thinking about that since it's the tallest weed there... might give that a shot. Menards has a reasonably priced wiper, I would probably do two next to each other.

I am horribly allergic to just about everything, but I'm sure ragweed is up towards the top :)

/ What do I have here? #13  
Hiltz, I was thinking about that since it's the tallest weed there... might give that a shot. Menards has a reasonably priced wiper, I would probably do two next to each other.

I am horribly allergic to just about everything, but I'm sure ragweed is up towards the top :)

I got mine from Rodgers sales a couple of years ago (kit form) and love it. I too planted clover and the wiper does an excellent job of getting rid of unwanted weeds.

Last edited:
   / What do I have here? #14  
Anyone got a link to those wipers? I've been thinking of getting one.

/ What do I have here? #15  
DSCN0427.jpgDSCN0427.jpgDSCN0428.jpg

Rodgers Sales Co company in Lyon Ms is where I got mine. Its in kit form an you simply buy a piece of pvc pipe and some glue, layout the position of the holes and drill away. The kit has excellent instructions. I did find it better to drill the pvc pipe with a step drill. It does the job a lot easier and cleaner. I also added quick attach brackets for my wiper as I wanted to run my wiper from my bucket arms. It is a lot safer to get close to fence posts with the wiper in front and you can also curl the wiper putting the wicks facing down causing more roundup to be applied.

/ What do I have here? #16  
sorry double post

/ What do I have here? #17  
Looks like ragweed to me.
To me too. We have a nice patch of it in the field we just reseeded.

View attachment 434697View attachment 434697View attachment 434698

Rodgers Sales Co company in Lyon Ms is where I got mine. Its in kit form an you simply buy a piece of pvc pipe and some glue, layout the position of the holes and drill away. The kit has excellent instructions. I did find it better to drill the pvc pipe with a step drill. It does the job a lot easier and cleaner. I also added quick attach brackets for my wiper as I wanted to run my wiper from my bucket arms. It is a lot safer to get close to fence posts with the wiper in front and you can also curl the wiper putting the wicks facing down causing more roundup to be applied.
Hmmm, might have to setup one of those if ours comes back.

Aaron Z

/ What do I have here? #18  
Just the mention of ragweed has me sneezing here already!!!