Paint scheme for 135 late 60's

/ Paint scheme for 135 late 60's #11  
I've just about got my 135 strpped down and ready to clean up before painting. Are there any good pictures of 135's that are known to have the correct paint schemes. And, are most of the sellers of MS paints pretty true to life colors. I don't care if this wins prizes but I'd like to think it's right and comes out looking pretty good. Another thing, the sheet metal was put together with various nuts, bolts and washers. What did the original exposed hardware look like? Was it painted or plated, hex or round or carriage heads?

How about these. image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

/ Paint scheme for 135 late 60's #12  
Lookin good Kid! Where ya been?

/ Paint scheme for 135 late 60's #13  
Lookin good Kid! Where ya been?

Long story Murphy. Some bad and some worse. Anyway I just bought a 67 diesel and going to pretty it up. It has a few minor problems, brakes are weak. A bit of slop in the steering wheel. Couple a gauges not working. But overall it's sound as a rock. I bought with a monster brush cutter. I moved back to my old house in the country. I'll save that project for spring. Storing it in the barn for now. -kid-

/ Paint scheme for 135 late 60's #14  
Long story Murphy. Some bad and some worse. Anyway I just bought a 67 diesel and going to pretty it up. It has a few minor problems, brakes are weak. A bit of slop in the steering wheel. Couple a gauges not working. But overall it's sound as a rock. I bought with a monster brush cutter. I moved back to my old house in the country. I'll save that project for spring. Storing it in the barn for now. -kid-

Hope things get better for ya Kid. That is the same exact tractor as mine.