"The good old days" towing photos

/ "The good old days" towing photos
5th wheel RV's.

tumblr_lhwm82mvVr1qgvvn1o1_1280.jpg

khfghj.jpg

Bruce

/ "The good old days" towing photos #33  
   / "The good old days" towing photos #35  
I remember seeing one and three log loads fairly frequently when I was growing up and into my twenties. Now you can't sell anything over 45", the existing mills can't handle anything larger. Toured the Weyerhaeuser Mill B in Everett WA when I was in college, that mill was designed for 36" up to God knows what sized logs, really impressive!

/ "The good old days" towing photos #36  
That beetle video just blemished this fine thread... rules should be 'black and white photos only, no bell bottoms'... interesting video, buddy at work showed it to me a few weeks ago, but that belongs in the 'people towing things wrong' thread. .

/ "The good old days" towing photos #37  
I remember seeing one and three log loads fairly frequently when I was growing up and into my twenties. Now you can't sell anything over 45", the existing mills can't handle anything larger. Toured the Weyerhaeuser Mill B in Everett WA when I was in college, that mill was designed for 36" up to God knows what sized logs, really impressive!

Pretty much that way around here... every week logs get shipped from the port of Olympia and have not seen any large diameter...

Still see logging trucks hauling Redwood of massive size.

/ "The good old days" towing photos #38  
   / "The good old days" towing photos #39  
I think I saw a sleeper mounted under the trailer in a movie that showed on TV in the 60's. I've done a few internet searches over the years trying to find that movie. No luck.

Sleepers could be located in the front of the trailer over the fifth wheel or under the trailer in front of the trailer's wheels.

/ "The good old days" towing photos #40  
It took a little searching to find a Black and White of the Model A

LOL... I was just pickin' on the beetle... all in good fun too, not my thread, I have no control of what the 'rules' should or should not be... the model A pictures, color or otherwise, 'fit' well here, in my opinion.