/ Worst stuck pics #161  
How did you get it out?

Bruce

/ Worst stuck pics #162  
image-915542856.jpg

This was my hero of the day.

(No idea about the semi)

/ Worst stuck pics #163  
I think this one takes the cake. Makes mine look like small potatoes.

I'm curious on fines as well. Not positive but an ice fisherman I know said anytime vehicles (Atvs snowmobiles cars etc) fall through the ice, there is a fee per day for the contaminants. I can't imagine a tanker lol just glad the driver is ok. I know it would of scared the pants off me.

View attachment 460701

It's hard to tell from this photo, but he road is the same width as my trailer. The road was soggy and gave out. The bad part, the direction I was driving was essentially an island with this makeshift road leading to it. (So I guess no longer an island). So there was no way to pull me out and the tractor was stuck on the trailer with no way to get it off. It's hard to tell from the photo but there is about a 2' drop off to even if I removed the ramps I wouldn't be able to drive the tractor off. Needless to say I said a few mommy daddy words.
Did you have to get towed backwards?? To me it seems like if the tractor was 4x4 it could have got out but it looks like the pics don't do justice much for it

/ Worst stuck pics #164  
I think this one takes the cake. Makes mine look like small potatoes.

I'm curious on fines as well. Not positive but an ice fisherman I know said anytime vehicles (Atvs snowmobiles cars etc) fall through the ice, there is a fee per day for the contaminants. I can't imagine a tanker lol just glad the driver is ok. I know it would of scared the pants off me.

Doubt there would be any fines. It's completely controlled by the ministry as to when they are allowed on the ice. Different rules in the north that's for sure.

/ Worst stuck pics #165  
Doubt there would be any fines. It's completely controlled by the ministry as to when they are allowed on the ice. Different rules in the north that's for sure.

Ah, This makes sense ....

/ Worst stuck pics #166  
Did you have to get towed backwards?? To me it seems like if the tractor was 4x4 it could have got out but it looks like the pics don't do justice much for it

Nope, actually pushed forward. Backhoe bucket to the rear of the trailer.

Yeah, the photo doesn't do it justice, it would of been a good drop off into a wet soupy mess and 2' of water. Even if the chance was taken and the tractor would not flip coming off the trailer it would of been a nightmare getting out of that mess with the 4wd

image-482542704.jpg

/ Worst stuck pics #167  
Just found this thread. Pure gold!

A couple years ago while they were building houses near our place in town I had the opportunity to help pull out the builder's dirt guy a few times. It had been pretty wet while they were finishing up and the terrain is flat. When they took the big JD out into the rear of the lots it would often sink and it did not have a loader... Usually the Max 25 could dig enough and pull enough to get it out and the workers would give me a high five and were amazed that a "baby tractor" could get the bigger JD out. This one here was classic quick sand.

This particular occurrence I couldn't hardly budge it, and even after digging all around the back, (note piles from the Max), and pulling from a few angles it would not give. Would have been stuck myself but for the loader. They brought in a skidsteer from another job site and it lodged itself immediately. With the Max and some of his own bucket work we were able to get it back out. After some figuring we hooked the skidsteer to the Max and moved both back up on drier ground. Then we hooked the skidsteer to the JD and proceeded to work it out. Wish I had video... I did lower the three point below my axle and the ROPS went up as well. I had the bucket curling in to help pull forward. The JD was so stuck that the back of the skidsteer would lift off the ground while he was pulling back, and the Max kept it from sitting on its bucket. Then when he got some height I'd rock forward and use his downward fall momentum to grab a few inches when the rear wheels hit the ground and I had the most traction and momentum. Then we'd reset - got pretty good at the sequence. Looked like keystone cops, but worked after about 10 minutes. The JD was in low range slowly spinning backwards the whole time... That box blade in the 2nd picture weighed a LOT and it took some good tugs from the Max to get it out of the mud hole. On this go around the guys gave me a high five and a pat on the back as it was getting dark and I think their boss would have been by soon.

Oops...

JD Stuck.jpg

Mighty Max to the rescue!

JD stuck rescue vehicle.jpg

/ Worst stuck pics #168  
That's a great pic Snowback, we love our Max, nice little machines.

/ Worst stuck pics #169  
Saw this beside a new building construction site the other day. Poor thing was lonely. Too bad Xfaxman wasn't there to show them how to get it out! :D

Doesn't look too bad, eh?

forklift stuck 1.jpg

OK - now I get it...

forklift stuck 2.jpg

Last edited:
   / Worst stuck pics #170  
Any time I got our zoomie stuck (all twelve tons of it) I always managed to push myself out with the boom.