Any Thoughts on This and Implications? Other States Could Follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Any Thoughts on This and Implications? Other States Could Follow? #221  
If you guys are watching that convention you must not have high blood pressure. I'd have a stroke watching that.

/ Any Thoughts on This and Implications? Other States Could Follow? #222  
No doubt about that...just look at what's going on at the DemocRATic National Convention in Philly...they're practicing cannibalism.
I just spewed beer. :laughing:

/ Any Thoughts on This and Implications? Other States Could Follow? #223  
IT, the NRA speaks for its members, like me for instance. By The way I am a life member, and proud of that fact.
That was true until 1977.

Why did GHW Bush quit?

/ Any Thoughts on This and Implications? Other States Could Follow? #224  
This shows you know nothing about Ma laws, don't understand what the AG is doing and simply won't try to understand what is happening....like nearly all libs. Ma has no law that prohibits open carry. If you don't believe me check Ma general laws, chapter 140, section 131, paragraph (a). There is no mention of how to carry, only the act of carrying. Many people open carry. 5000 at the statehouse and the thousands of others around the state is hardly a few. Why is it libs always have to resort to insults? Liberalism has been said to be mental disorder. I tend to believe them. I give up. Nothing more from me here. Most seem to get it, thanks go to them, and a warning: if the Liberal AG here can unilaterally change laws here, then lib AG's around the national may well likely do the same. Mods, perhaps you should close this thread before it goes full ******.
You are undoubtedly correct on open carry but I have lived in MA for 50 years and have NEVER seen anyone other than LEO open carry.

/ Any Thoughts on This and Implications? Other States Could Follow? #225  
..."If voting made a difference they wouldn't let us do it"...the insightful author is unknown...

I believe it was the great Will Rogers who said that.

/ Any Thoughts on This and Implications? Other States Could Follow? #227  
Massachusetts Self Defense

A liberal friend in Massachusetts asked me what I thought he might need in order to defend his home and family from home invasion. I suggested a 9mm, a couple of clips, and a box of shells

A few days later he sent me this picture and asked me how to make it all work.

He voted for *****...twice.

Attachments

• image-2527308177.jpg
    image-2527308177.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 90
   / Any Thoughts on This and Implications? Other States Could Follow? #229  
Massachusetts Self Defense

A liberal friend in Massachusetts asked me what I thought he might need in order to defend his home and family from home invasion. I suggested a 9mm, a couple of clips, and a box of shells

A few days later he sent me this picture and asked me how to make it all work.

He voted for *****...twice.

Dude, that was FUNNY:laughing:

/ Any Thoughts on This and Implications? Other States Could Follow? #230  
Massachusetts Self Defense A liberal friend in Massachusetts asked me what I thought he might need in order to defend his home and family from home invasion. I suggested a 9mm, a couple of clips, and a box of shells A few days later he sent me this picture and asked me how to make it all work. He voted for *****...twice.
Is his family still alive? How many murders or home invasions in his community in the past ten years?

Status
Not open for further replies.