Sold Deere Purchase 2015 NX6010

/ Sold Deere Purchase 2015 NX6010 #21  
On mine I needed about a 1/8" wider to fit over the cat 2 eyes, so I cut out the inside of the quick hitch on both sides, about a 4x5 inch piece. I then took some 3/16 X 4" wide flat stock and cut it just a bit longer than the piece I cut out, drilled a new 7/8 hole in line for the lift pin. I then laid it on the outside of the quick hitch and welded it in place, this spaced it out just enough so the link eyes would fit. Then just use a cat 2 to cat 1 lift arm bushing in the eye and install the cat 1 lift pins back in.

Attachments

• image-2641260100.jpg
    image-2641260100.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 120
  • image-2685010452.jpg
    image-2685010452.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 118
  • image-1021631125.jpg
    image-1021631125.jpg
    436.2 KB · Views: 108
   / Sold Deere Purchase 2015 NX6010
Thank you countrybumpkin for taking the time to post, closest dealer to me is about hour 1/2 from me and will call tomorrow. Hopefully is inexpensive swap, if not I have very good welder few minutes from me. I took a bunch of pics and few videos and will upload this evening. I thought it might help perspective buyers to see the cab etc. Also have a few videos to upload as well of removing trees.

DSC00052.JPGUploaded few pics while cleaning the tractor today, thought perspective owners might like to see everything. Sunk it to the frame in front working drainage with all the rain.
The reverse pedal felt sponge to me and while cleaning, I found it was hitting two different hoses. One the front and another new the back, simple zip tie fixed it. I will try and upload videos tomorrow. In the pictures you can see its leaking little oil but not a bid deal, jk lol. Changed wife's trans and engine oil today.

Kioti NX61 by harrisonfarmandcountry | Photobucket

/ Sold Deere Purchase 2015 NX6010 #24  
I don't think you'll regret it!!! Check out my youtube channel. I sold my Deere 4720 to Keep the NX6010 and its been a great tractor!!

/ Sold Deere Purchase 2015 NX6010 #25  
Have you contacted your dealer to see if the link ends from aNX with cat 1 will fit your arms? If they will your looking at roughly 160 dollars for the pair. You could also modify your imatch quick hitch to fit your arms. I didn't take any pics of mine when I modified it but I can get some of the finished mod if you like.
I just got New ends for the 3 pt hitch to put my imatch on the Kioti. You can keep the old ends in case you ever really need a Cat II, but I'm like you, everything I use fits the imatch. (I tried a generic 'imatch' and they don't work as well) so I kept my imatch which fits more implements much better due to the top piece being thinner than the generic ones, which prohibits it from fitting some implements, such as a power tiller.

Thank you kapper for the video and information on the 3 point, I have been following both you and eric on youtube. I had planned to get the 3550 hst as the 75b backhoe specs very nice. When I found the nx I search the web to find videos of and found you site and watched all the videos.

I did a bunch of mulching on and off yesterday and enjoyed it greatly, the controls are perfect as I do not have to lean repeatedly to do anything I need. I like the hard plastic vs the soft vinyl in my 4320 as it liked to stain and was harder to clean.

DSC00002.JPGDSC00004.JPG

Very pleasantly surprised again today by the nx, error came up and it was the water separator. The 4320 sometime was very hard to start sometimes after draining the water separator to the point of having to put the charger it. The NX started up perfectly and did not even have a rough idle. Found some new diesel filters super cheap locally they were one inch but stopped by and got 3/4 to 1 inch adapters. My old filter did not separate the water on the tank.

/ Sold Deere Purchase 2015 NX6010 #28  
Hey, kapper and kromc5, I'm contemplating purchasing an NX5510 HST (non-cab) and am a bit worried about how well stuff down below the operators platform are protected. I see that there's an hydraulic filter that sticks out on the right side of the tractor just below the platform and that the lines to it are also fairly exposed. Is this the same on the NX6010? If so, have either of you had problems damaging this or anything else that is a bit unprotected? (I took a look at an Kubota MX5200 and there's very little that's exposed to taking a direct hit.) There's another guy with, I think, an NX6010 (or maybe NX5510?), "eric" I believe, that had damage to his fuel tank.

I know that I ought not beat the heck out of new and expensive machine, but I'm afraid that I might not be able to help myself! I work everything really hard, though I am very good with maintenance.

My current tractor, Kubota B7800, has been put through bloody ****. I managed to slightly crush/misshape the hydraulic hard return line as it ran under one of the filters back up and under the tractor near the real wheels (a spot that I'd say is a bit more protected than what I'm seeing on the NX5510). I was once left stranded due to having a hose pop off the hard return line (it was up inside the middle frame channel and a piece of salmon berry pushed itself in there smack-dab on the edge of the hose and pushed it off); only time that I was left stranded; while not exactly being broken, it nonetheless was a failure to continue to operate: kapper, like you I am hampered quite a bit by weather- I get upwards of 70" of rain annually- I have to make the most of when the weather is conducive to tractor work, can't have the tractor breaking down on me.

Hello DieselBound,

I will try to post pictures and video for you. I was doing some digging and did not think that I had gotten to low going into the ditch. When I checked the underside it had packed hard clay around my fuel line. Luckily no damage so I immediately stopped and made my self a skid plate from some aluminum that covers the filter and the fuel line. I plan on doing the same for the left hydraulics as well. So far the tractor is wonderful and seems to much more powerful than the 12hp difference from the 4320. But the it does have an issue the fuel line, filter and hydraulics could take damage.

Last edited: