Finally a KUBOTA owner!

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #31  
Have had the Grand L3130 since 2005 oil, filters, battery, just changed the fan belt have 996 hours.

Everything else I broke (radiator and brake case) but will need to do bevel gear case seals soon.

David

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner!
Sounds like I got a good deal and a good machine!

Picking up a Woods 65” box blade tomorrow. $350 and a 5 min drive from my house to get it.

Only bad thing is it doesn’t have the ripper teeth. But can add them with time. IMG_2575.JPGIMG_2577.JPGIMG_2578.JPG

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #33  
Awesome deal, and no friggin re-gen to worry about.

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #34  
I bought my L3130 new in 2004 and have had no problems either...got 11 years from the original battery. You asked about bush hogs sizes...I've been using a 6 ft Woods just fine...plenty of power. Enjoy!

Just picked up a 5’ king cutter finish mower for $300. Needs a wheel and some blades.... but very happy with the cost!IMG_2735.JPG

IMG_2736.JPG

IMG_2739.JPG

IMG_2738.JPG

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #36  
Congrats, my L3130HST did me well, till i upgraded to L3940HSTC.

Got some high speed rails on the back of the box blade for box weight/ overall counter weight. Note how thick the web is. The one photo is of the slug from the holes getting cut though it! IMG_0945.JPGIMG_0944.JPG
IMG_0946.JPG

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #38  
The tires on the finish mower are difficult to keep inflated and pop off he bead easy. I put tubes in mine but went to Home Depot and got a set of the solid hand truck tires. The blades just need a good sharpening but having 2 sets is a good idea so you can have a set ready to go.

David

The tires on the finish mower are difficult to keep inflated and pop off he bead easy. I put tubes in mine but went to Home Depot and got a set of the solid hand truck tires. The blades just need a good sharpening but having 2 sets is a good idea so you can have a set ready to go.

David

Great idea for the wheels.

I payed $50 to have a tube installed in one after I started to do it myself and knew I would tear up the tube before getting it done.

Solid wheels would be much better!

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #40  
I have a 2006 Kubota L3830HST. I bought it new in June of 2006,it has 700 hours on it now and still has the original battery! Never had one problem with it. The best part of the tractor is, it’s paid for !!
IMG_0684.JPG