Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #77,701  
Drew, make sure you stay out of that heat today!

:confused3: say what?

116 heat index at the moment, came in for lunch. Rototilled lot of veggie garden, looks much better now, then planted some cucumbers and moved some cantaloupes, which was a pretty sweaty affair. Then into the nice a/c Kubota cab and mowed roadsides.
Back now and have two hours of lawn mowing to do. Maybe if I go fast enough...…..
oh good, heat index dropped to 115. Must be a chill in the air. ;)

drinking lots of sports drinks and water, and feel fine. At least the mower has a canopy and that keeps some of the heat down on a sunny day like today. Now this Kubota diesel mower has never ever gotten above two bars on the temp gauge, which seems cold, whereas the Kubota tractor always runs at four bars and today was at five bars, as expected under load with a/c in this heat.
Am very curious to see if I can finally get the Kubota F mower to run at higher temps. It seems to have excess cooling capacity.
If this isn't a test, nothing is. Can't get any hotter, and the lawn is getting up there. I'm just going to put it on cruise and go. I already trimmed with the smaller riding mower, so now I'm just doing the large open areas. Maybe I should try high range for the breeze.

/ Good morning!!!! #77,702  
67°F and no rain. Another beautiful Hawaiian morning.

Drew, quite a bounty, but do pace yourself.

Hope you get your AC adjusted Ed

Back into the fray today, good progress with the larger items yesterday. Getting to the nitty gritty boxes of screws, nails etc. and those loose ones to be sorted. Can’t bring myself to just toss them.

So now we are counting tables and plywood on saw horses?? Crap!!!! That’s where I put the stuff from my shelves oh well.
Will also make a contribution at the transfer station today, got at least 4 big black trash bags.

Prayers for all

Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #77,703  
Good Morning!!!! 78F @ 9:30AM. Sunny. High 89F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Got the Honda trail bike up on the lift yesterday and replaced the fuel lines. The inside of the tank is a bit dirty, but only one spot of rust, and the lines were rotten so I'm pretty sure that's where the fuel leak was coming from. Noticed a gap between the intake manifold and carb, and found one of the studs stripped out of the carb body. Was able to Helicoil it and get things back together they way they should be. Today I'll get a start on replacing fork seals and steering head bearings, but I have a feeling the heat will drive me back inside before mid-afternoon.

Sorry about your knee, Ted. I know your coworker meant no harm, but aren't there rules about horseplay in the workplace? Hopefully it won't be too much of a setback.

Hope everyone can take it easy in this heat.

/ Good morning!!!! #77,704  
So now we are counting tables and plywood on saw horses?? Crap!!!! That’s where I put the stuff from my shelves oh well.

Then technically, i don't have a work bench.... I use old metal desks and tables.

So my work bench is good.. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #77,705  
Been raining all day today. I doubt that the temperature will get past 90 deg F so that is the silver lining.

My shop is a mess. I can never chide anyone on the condition of their garage or shop.

/ Good morning!!!! #77,708  
Happy birthday Ron!

I have my coworkers spoiled. The more fresh tomatoes I bring, the faster they are eaten. One guy ate 4!

Power went out here at work. Finally back on, but not without problems.

/ Good morning!!!! #77,709  
Taping and spackling are not high on my list of favorites things to do. I’ve used the old fashion paper tape, the mesh stuff, preformed corners, the paper with metal strips... I feel if I used 5 gallons of compound, 4 gallons got sanded off and into the vac. Everyone always says my work looks good, but a real PITA getting there.

/ Good morning!!!! #77,710  
Blue sky 71F stiff breeze gusty at times beauty..time for quick lunch that back out for more things to do.

Wishing you many..many more trips around the sun Ron. :thumbsup: