RTV tire replacement Thoughts

/ RTV tire replacement Thoughts #1  

redharley

Gold Member
Tractor
BX2230
rtv 900 worksite is soon in need of tire replacement, Have over 700 hrs on it, came with bar type tires which i have never been in love with. Use's include trips to and from patch across hay fields ,through woods, general hauling , Transportation from place to place tar and chip and gravel roads. Do tend to load it fairly heavy with gravel and such with my loader, Also have power angle snow plow that stays mounted most of winter months.Not looking to change out rims.

/ RTV tire replacement Thoughts #2  
If you're not in mud you might want to consider the heavy duty worksite tires Kubota puts on them.

/ RTV tire replacement Thoughts #3  
We have mud lite quad type tires on ours at work. We got ones that have the proper weight capacity for what the rtv is allowed to haul.

/ RTV tire replacement Thoughts #4  
If you're not in mud you might want to consider the heavy duty worksite tires Kubota puts on them.

I agree, they surprised me how well they were in snow and they are a tough tire. The dealer told me they wear like iron.

/ RTV tire replacement Thoughts
Thanks I see if I can find them on the Kubota site. Maybe there available thru local tire dealers or are just a Kubota item

/ RTV tire replacement Thoughts #6  
I have a set I will sell you if you want to travel to ohio. I took them off a Kubota RTVx100c.

/ RTV tire replacement Thoughts #7  
Thanks I see if I can find them on the Kubota site. Maybe there available thru local tire dealers or are just a Kubota item

They are available elsewhere too...you're looking for OTR 350 magnums I believe

Yes that is what I purchased. So far so good. Winter coming we will se how they work then.

/ RTV tire replacement Thoughts #9  
Little late chiming in here, but on my rzr, I put on Maxxis Bighorns that came off my old quad. 6000 kilometres on them and still going strong. They are a radial and wear like iron.

After considerable snow plowing this season I am very happy with the OTR350 tires. They bite well in snow,used them in wet woods trails with no issue. Time will tell how they hold up over time.