T1520 Died While in Use and Now it Will Not Restart

/ T1520 Died While in Use and Now it Will Not Restart
Hey Jon! Thanks again. I just went back out. The sun is beating down now and working outdoors is a real PITA!!! I checked each switch and pressed them in and out. All look okay. No wires dangling. I also have a NH manual. It is not much use to me.

I'm trying to figure out why the glow plug light will not light when I turn the key. It might be a coincidence, but that dashboard light always lit up before. It was working yesterday. I started to partially take apart the dashboard panel to peak underneath but I couldn't find any loose wire ends.

/ T1520 Died While in Use and Now it Will Not Restart #12  
Fuses all good? I see in the first post you checked them already.. Maybe an ignition issue..

/ T1520 Died While in Use and Now it Will Not Restart #13  
Not trying to be a pest but did you bypass the seat switch
My seat switch gave me a fit off and on for a couple months. It is bypassed now laying under the seat and have had no issues for several months.
Ignition switch possible culprit as I believe someone mentioned.
Good luck

/ T1520 Died While in Use and Now it Will Not Restart #14  
IMG_1298.JPG
IMG_1303.JPG

I checked all of the fuses with a volt meter and they are all good. I also tried bypassing the seat switch but that did not work. I did not check the safety relay that Jon posted. Looks like I can interchange it with the tail light relay too, since all of the relays are interchangeable on this machine. Back into the heat again! All re-hydrated! I can try following the yellow wire from the clutch switch to the relay. Thanks guys!

It turned out to be the 5Amp fuse in the fuse box! Ugh! Wasted a lot of time today on my back in the blistering hot sun! The fuse did not look burnt out. My buddies' friend came over and spotted it. Thanks again everyone for the great support! I learned a lot about safety switches and relays. I also discovered a lot of grease fittings under the engine. I also finally adjusted the clutch.

After using the tractor for a short while, the 5amp fuse blew again. What is up with that? Thanks again for all of the support!

/ T1520 Died While in Use and Now it Will Not Restart #18  
It turned out to be the 5Amp fuse in the fuse box! Ugh! Wasted a lot of time today on my back in the blistering hot sun! The fuse did not look burnt out. My buddies' friend came over and spotted it. Thanks again everyone for the great support! I learned a lot about safety switches and relays. I also discovered a lot of grease fittings under the engine. I also finally adjusted the clutch.

After using the tractor for a short while, the 5amp fuse blew again. What is up with that? Thanks again for all of the support!

What is the 5 amp fuse for?

/ T1520 Died While in Use and Now it Will Not Restart #19  
Loose wire connections, damaged wires/shorted somewhere along the circuit of that 5 amp fuse, Seeing it worked for a while my guess is something is loose or open/shorted with the vibration of use of the tractor it blows again..

/ T1520 Died While in Use and Now it Will Not Restart #20  
The book says/shows Parking Brake Switch and Safety Controller on the 5a fuse, the circuit branching only to those two. (red wire) PBS return is a gray wire back to SC and it's not anything like a brake light switch. Check red wire continuity or ground-out from empty fuse socket to SC (pin 1) and to PBS, Gray/white wire from PBS back to SC (pin 9), and that's all there is on the protected 5a circuit. PBS is 'N-O', btw.

The 5a fuse is really just carrying the safety controller, and power to PBS loads. I wouldn't 'cheat with higher that 7a. If that blew, it's down to a wire chafing or the SC amiss, and being a digital gadget it's likely ok if it works at all.