T1520 Died While in Use and Now it Will Not Restart

/ T1520 Died While in Use and Now it Will Not Restart
The book says/shows Parking Brake Switch and Safety Controller on the 5a fuse, the circuit branching only to those two. (red wire) PBS return is a gray wire back to SC and it's not anything like a brake light switch. Check red wire continuity or ground-out from empty fuse socket to SC (pin 1) and to PBS, Gray/white wire from PBS back to SC (pin 9), and that's all there is on the protected 5a circuit. PBS is 'N-O', btw.

The 5a fuse is really just carrying the safety controller, and power to PBS loads. I wouldn't 'cheat with higher that 7a. If that blew, it's down to a wire chafing or the SC amiss, and being a digital gadget it's likely ok if it works at all.

This is surely the culprit! When i was on my back looking up at the brake switch, the red wire bullet end was pulled off. I thought that was the reason the tractor was not starting, so I simply wound it around the bullet end it pulled off it without wrapping it with tape or insulating it in any way. It must have bounced up and grounded out against the metal tractor body. Thanks for your help and thanks to everyone else too!

/ T1520 Died While in Use and Now it Will Not Restart #22  
Shoehorny, what did you actually find wrong with your New Holland not starting in July of 2019? I have a 2012 T1520 that is having the same problem you described, the 5 amp fuse blown and no glow plug light in dash. I changed it out and it blew instantly. Looked at electrical print in operators manual and traced 5 amp fuse back to the parking brake switch and safety control module. Pulled out the parking brake switch and tested with multimeter and it is OK. Looking for safety control module now.