Recovering an OLD STEAM SHOVEL, AMAZING VIDEO

/ Recovering an OLD STEAM SHOVEL, AMAZING VIDEO #1  

Industrial Toys

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota R510 Wheel Loader + Cab and backhoe, JD 6200 Open Station, Cushman 6150, 4x4, ten foot 56 hp Kubota diesel hydraulic wing mower, Steiner 430 Diesel Max, Kawasaki Diesel Mule, JD 4x2 Electric Gator
   / Recovering an OLD STEAM SHOVEL, AMAZING VIDEO #2  
I enjoyed that. :thumbsup:

Interesting too that it's still a habit to put 'steam' in front of certain pieces of construction equipment, ie: a 'steam roller', 'steam shovel'...

/ Recovering an OLD STEAM SHOVEL, AMAZING VIDEO #3  
I enjoyed that. :thumbsup:

Interesting too that it's still a habit to put 'steam' in front of certain pieces of construction equipment, ie: a 'steam roller', 'steam shovel'...

You didn’t see the steam coming off the roller today as he ran it across the newly laid hot top. ;)

/ Recovering an OLD STEAM SHOVEL, AMAZING VIDEO
They should sell candles that smell of fresh ashalt, and maybe Jet-A exhaust! Oh and Creosote too. Those are my three most favourite things.

/ Recovering an OLD STEAM SHOVEL, AMAZING VIDEO #5  
   / Recovering an OLD STEAM SHOVEL, AMAZING VIDEO #6  
They should sell candles that smell of fresh ashalt, and maybe Jet-A exhaust! Oh and Creosote too. Those are my three most favourite things.

I'll go for a Hopes #9 candle and some small engine exhaust that has castor oil in the fuel...!

/ Recovering an OLD STEAM SHOVEL, AMAZING VIDEO
Thanks Moss. Now my lady friend knows what to buy me for Christmas.

/ Recovering an OLD STEAM SHOVEL, AMAZING VIDEO #8  
I'll go for a Hopes #9 candle and some small engine exhaust that has castor oil in the fuel...!

Hoppes 9 is used as both cologne and cleaner, right?

/ Recovering an OLD STEAM SHOVEL, AMAZING VIDEO #9  
how about new tires

/ Recovering an OLD STEAM SHOVEL, AMAZING VIDEO #10  
diesel fuel