Front-End Loader Where to find a replacment bucket for my loader?

/ Where to find a replacment bucket for my loader? #1  

popsx3

The bucket on my ford 7700 loader has rotted away. Suggestions on locating a replacement close to central MS?
Thanks,

/ Where to find a replacment bucket for my loader? #2  
You could always check with the boys at everything attachments. I would assume you need a pin on style loader bucket. I believe Ford merged with new Holland so you could also inquire at the local new Holland dealership

/ Where to find a replacment bucket for my loader? #3  
Probably buy a new one. Most people want 3/4 of new price for a 3/4 worn out bucket.

/ Where to find a replacment bucket for my loader? #5  
Couple years ago when I purchased my T4.75 New South included a bucket at cost. I would suggest contacting a dealer to get a price then contact a local fabricator to see what they could make one for. I would guess that the cost is pretty close to factory. It's all labor and materials.

/ Where to find a replacment bucket for my loader? #6  
The bucket on my ford 7700 loader has rotted away. Suggestions on locating a replacement close to central MS?
Thanks,

so....
how does a bucket rot out?

/ Where to find a replacment bucket for my loader? #7  
Thanks,

so....
how does a bucket rot out?

/ Where to find a replacment bucket for my loader? #8  
Time and moisture, rust never sleeps.

/ Where to find a replacment bucket for my loader? #9  
Best thing you can do with anything made of metal is keep it dry, out of the weather and painted/sealed and in use. The less you do of those things the faster it rots

/ Where to find a replacment bucket for my loader? #10  
We sold a 45 hp compact new Holland at one of our sales. The bucket on that was used and abused - more work than it was designed for and constant contact with manure. Barely enough left to fix