Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them!

/ Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #61  
Man, that boom truck would have been handy setting my trusses. I went to the Rent-all and got a 'duct lift' that would lift 20sum feet....caught a truss under the mid point, hand cranked the lift up, twisted a little to clear the outside walls, twisted again and set it down on the wall real lightly. Climbed a ladder on one side, nailed the truss, then the other side, then climbed up in the middle of the previous set trusses to scab a board on the new one...back to the ground and crank the lift down. Would have been a good time to have had a few extra hands ! Thank goodness it was 25 years ago when I could move a lot better than today.....ahahhaaa.

sla-20_cutout-1.jpg

I rent these all the time!!! Great for getting stuff up into the air when working by yourself.

/ Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #62  
ovrszd

I am insanely jealous of your Budweiser sign... grrrrr
That is one beer I really like. :)
How the heck did you get hold of that?

Buddy.JPG

/ Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #63  
I guess mine is a little more simple, but effective.

Attachments

• 194787E1-AB23-4DA9-9A20-72E3BCED5634.jpeg
    194787E1-AB23-4DA9-9A20-72E3BCED5634.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 129
  • 64BDDD8F-3D45-41C3-97BF-BC45FF042B5B.jpeg
    64BDDD8F-3D45-41C3-97BF-BC45FF042B5B.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 132
  • 9E181C0B-EF87-4735-B3D5-1057251306CA.jpeg
    9E181C0B-EF87-4735-B3D5-1057251306CA.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 135
  • 9C44A169-1F2D-4532-8EC0-8B8B06049448.jpeg
    6.6 MB · Views: 131
   / Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #64  

Any concrete plans for the future? It's a nice design but would it have been better to go a little longer? I wish I had another access door, but I'm glad I've got two vehicle depth.

/ Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #65  
ovrszd

View attachment 644981

I attended a car show at the Elks Lodge a few years back, and they auctioned it off after the presentation of trophies. It's a pool table light; the only one I have ever seen...and yes, I am quite protective of it. I have no idea where they got it, but I have seen lots of folks donate items for door prizes.

budweiser pool table light - Google Search

/ Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #66  
ovrszd

View attachment 644981

Good friend of mine lives in Colorado. The local bar closed and had a contents sale. He bought the sign and gave it to me. It's awesome. I get a lot of comments about it.

Here's another pic of it in my new shop.

20190218_104810.jpg

/ Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #67  

Just the simple fact of not scraping frost in the mornings is worth a lot!!!!

People often talk about keeping their stuff out of the rain. It's not the rain, it's the sun that kills stuff!!!! Even an open sided carport is way better than nothing.

Did you build yours yourself?

/ Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #68  
Good friend of mine lives in Colorado. The local bar closed and had a contents sale. He bought the sign and gave it to me. It's awesome. I get a lot of comments about it.

I want one!

/ Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #69  

I want one!

He's got some cooler than this one. I'll get some pics of his shop and post them.

/ Photos of your garages/shops and what is in them! #70  
Any concrete plans for the future? It's a nice design but would it have been better to go a little longer? I wish I had another access door, but I'm glad I've got two vehicle depth.

I do plan on concrete on the floors. At somepoint I’ll probably spray foam it also. Overall it’s 26x36. Big enough for my needs. 2 vehicles and tractor along with all implements inside, except the blade. It can handle weather just fine. The flail and post auger are inside.