Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #108,641  
2020-03-21, 0451

30 right now...high in the mid-30's (far cry from yesterday's mid-60's!)
Not much going on...not enough for a dump run today...don't need a haircut. Maybe a store run if the wife wants to go.
Like to run some more rounds through this little .380...ran two mags through a week back with no problems. We'll see if the field is dry enough for that...

/ Good morning!!!! #108,642  
Good morning, the temp nosedived, 1°F and only going up to 27. Wind N 6 mph. Mainly sunny.

I'm not sure what I will get up to today. Probably nothing.

Have a safe and healthy day all

/ Good morning!!!! #108,643  
Walked out into a bitterly cold East wind this morning, now I am waiting for my jaw to thaw out before I can have breakfast.
Just wasn't expecting San Antonio to be like this :confused3:

Rich, I don't imagine Scunthorpe gets too many visitors from afar, did they put a plaque on the wall to mark the occasion ? :) When I was younger we called it "Sunny Scunny" - nothing to do with sunshine, just the orange glow from molten steel.

Nice sunset PJ :thumbsup:

Don, how are you managing for food ? Many staples of a vegan diet would be almost impossible to source here at the moment, although there are still plenty of fresh vegetables. Yesterday I did see two shelves stocked high with seeds and nuts, but that was in the bird feed section of the local ag store.

Holy Smokes, David, you sure know how to pack a tractor!:thumbsup::laughing:
Sssh, Sophie is hoping this tractor loading obsession will go away if we all ignore it.
It all started when she refused to buy him Buckeroo for Christmas

buckeroo.png

:D

/ Good morning!!!! #108,644  
54 and raining. Temps dropping so this is the high.

Nice soaking rain that we need, too, Kyle.

Hawk, congrats on the retirement.

Ted, glad Max is better. I accelerated the shipment for Coco's dog food a week ago, and got an email saying that it would probably be slower arriving...Chewy's is suffering from the TP mentality. I wasn't hoarding, just getting the regular delivery a bit earlier.

PJ, such a beautiful sunset you had. Glad you got to see it.

Roy, enjoy your target practice. With the ammo shortage, I had not heard any shooting off in the distance the last week or so...until last evening. I was outside working until dark, and it sounded like a war...either 2 guys shooting, or a lot more than a 30 round mag. The wind was strong toward me from the shooting , so sounded closer, but probably at least a mile away. Glad the guy found some extra ammo to enjoy.

I moved a pallet of firewood yesterday, so got a little seat time. Then I spent too many hours rebuilding one from HD, and then adding a triple rack to it. I use a lot of old lumber scraps and had to pull some nails from some of it. I had exactly enough bolts and nuts (sure is a good feeling) but now need to make another trip to TSC for a resupply.

/ Good morning!!!! #108,645  
54 maybe gets up to 60 less than quarter inch of rain much cooler than yesterday and even cooler tomorrow

Birds are outside singing wife was going to get lesson on 22 but canceled for foreseeable future

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #108,646  
Drinking last cup of coffee. 24ー with cloudy skies and a brisk wind from the north. Heading to 39ー with some sun. Ended up talking on phone for several hours yesterday. All family members. They are settling into staying in place.
Son's place has dived up work force to different areas of manufacturing, warehouses and offices. He is responsible for one manufacturing plant and a warehouse. So far no cases of CV.
Talked to my sister yesterday, BIL is doing better after a large shot of antibiotics and more in capsule form. Nurse that came out to car wore all kinds of protection. Dr no mask. :eek:
Good friends from Woodstock Ontario attend a funeral for their neighbor George. George's horses and wagon. RIP.
90585465_10218760905306749_3280488268268830720_n (1).jpg

Covid-19 Michigan update. 549/4. Oakland County 202/1. High number in my county is because that is where the most testing is available and being reported.

David, good loading job. Are you returning all the extras to store?

Hawkeye, congrat's. Took me several months to settle into retirement. I took a trip to your area of the country to visit family.
Then it was I like this. :thumbsup:

Buckeye, glad your company let you work from home.

RNG, good video, shared it with my son in NC. Got him things about getting a mini.

Kyle, neat bike. $$$$$$

Everyone stay safe and healthy.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #108,647  
good morning all. Was hoping that heavy rain would make it here but looks like showers instead.

Hawkeye, congrats and enjoy the next chapter.

cooler day today, was in high 80's yesterday and had to put a/c on. Today high around 70 and cloudy.
Might do a little more flower planting in between showers.

woke up sneezing like mad, eyes itchy. 'tis the season.

/ Good morning!!!! #108,648  
Ted, glad Max is better. I accelerated the shipment for Coco's dog food a week ago, and got an email saying that it would probably be slower arriving...Chewy's is suffering from the TP mentality. I wasn't hoarding, just getting the regular delivery a bit earlier.

I get my dog food from Amazon. Ordered Tuesday. Suppose to be delivered tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #108,649  
Eric,

I was in Scunthorpe to go to the steel mill. Only reason I had to go there.

But, at dinner the night before, I had a local beer that was quite good, just can稚 remember the name.

/ Good morning!!!! #108,650  
Yes that's electric bikes. I look after a recreational biking group and when started about 4 years ago on the first day 8 people turned up, no ebikes. these days 70 to 80 turn up each week and 90+% are ebikes. They are very good at flattening out hills. Most have some sort of torque sensing so you still have to put in your own peddling effort to get the power out

Kyle that one is too much like a motorcycle and no pedals.

Jim what is a popular brand and what features are most desirable. I like the idea of torque sensing and assist. Does the ebike need a license as a motorized vehicle?