Toilet paper

/ Toilet paper #401  
I was 7 when I started running the tractor pulling the baler. :)

6, but mainly driving down potato rows!

My fascination with tractors started at age 4.5 driving down the windrows while others used hayforks loading hay.

The tractor was in creapper gear with throttle just above idle... so my job was to steer... best summer ever for a city kid.

3, 3, do I hear a 3?

3.5, 3.5, anyone...

No? Going...going...

/ Toilet paper #403  
I think you guys are just jealous that you didn't get to play with tractors as a kid.

450.JPG

/ Toilet paper #404  
Yes he is . . . :laughing: sorry 2Lane.

Well, according to my Mom, when I was growing up, she said I carried a lot of something she called dirt in my ears, on my neck, in my hair, on my hands, knees, elbows and between my toes. Something called "rust" also; in any case every Saturday night she got out the old galvanized wash tub, heated up some water, built a fire in the old pot bellied stove, handed me a wash rag (they call them wash cloths today), and said "SCRUB!".

/ Toilet paper #406  
Think I was around 2 when I learned to fire a rifle.

Fired my first shotgun at 3 I think. Dad held the barrel. It knocked me down. We laughed about that many, many times. Great bonding.

/ Toilet paper #407  

Fired my first shotgun at 3 I think. Dad held the barrel. It knocked me down. We laughed about that many, many times. Great bonding.

Do I hear a uzi at 4?

Anyone, uzi at 4?

4.5 then... anyone?

Shotgun at 3 going once..... going twice....

/ Toilet paper #408  

I was 4 when rifle training started. I still remember the day very well. I got the bar of ivory soap demonstration with a .22 round thru it. All designed to impress upon me the power of even a .22.

/ Toilet paper #409  
Do I hear a uzi at 4?

Anyone, uzi at 4?

4.5 then... anyone?

Shotgun at 3 going once..... going twice....

Nope, can't top that one. I was probably at least 12 before the shotgun came along.

/ Toilet paper #410  
Some of you sure started young, but was that a young start to shooting, or a young start to making up stories?:laughing: