New Workmaster 75 Delivered

/ New Workmaster 75 Delivered #11  
I went with 1550# of Rimguard in the rears and a 1050# Rhino rear blade on the 3-point. I lift heavy with the grapple.

/ New Workmaster 75 Delivered #12  
Took delivery last week. Added third function and R4s with wheel weights. Everything else I wanted was standard equipment such as 2 remotes, radio, air ride suspension seat, and buddy seat. Still waiting on WR Long to ship the brush grapple and 10 square bale hay grapple. I did want a third remote but the part kit is not available yet. Dealer will install it for cost of parts when it is available.

I really like the cab and air ride seat, makes a big different mowing.

View attachment 624596

How is your WM 75? How many hours and any issues? I知 thinking very seriously about trading my WM 60 in for one to get a cabbed tractor so my boy can ride with me more. Seems most things I do I知 do hands on or it痴 to hot/dusty to let him ride safely with me.

/ New Workmaster 75 Delivered
How is your WM 75? How many hours and any issues? I知 thinking very seriously about trading my WM 60 in for one to get a cabbed tractor so my boy can ride with me more. Seems most things I do I知 do hands on or it痴 to hot/dusty to let him ride safely with me.

30 hours so far. No issues. Having a cab and avoiding the dust and heat is great. I burned some large brush piles last week, being able to sit and watch in comfort was nice. The radio works great, I plugged in a flash drive with my favorite music. It does take a little getting use to the reduced visibility of a larger, taller tractor when hooking up to SSQA implements. I am looking at a 12' cutter for field work in place of the 6' I have now. Will keep the 6' for use around the trees with the TC40DA.

/ New Workmaster 75 Delivered #14  
30 hours so far. No issues. Having a cab and avoiding the dust and heat is great. I burned some large brush piles last week, being able to sit and watch in comfort was nice. The radio works great, I plugged in a flash drive with my favorite music. It does take a little getting use to the reduced visibility of a larger, taller tractor when hooking up to SSQA implements. I am looking at a 12' cutter for field work in place of the 6' I have now. Will keep the 6' for use around the trees with the TC40DA.

Appreciate the response. I’ve eyed this tractor since it was released but kept putting it off. but It’s starting to get warm again and out there the other day it was already just to hot for my little boy to stay on it and he did not like being left. It’s looking like I’ll be buying it, but I’m going to think in it a few more days. Thanks

/ New Workmaster 75 Delivered #15  
Repowell, I couldn’t let you be the only WM 75 owner on TBN. They are setting mine up now. I appreciate the response and looking forward to bringing it home

Congrats. I really like mine. Have a 3 day weekend starting tomorrow to get a lot of mowing done. Because of back issues I mow in mid range 2nd gear at 2.4 mph so I can walk the next day. It is a little slow with the 6' cutter, about 45 minutes to do an acre but more time to relax and listen to music.

/ New Workmaster 75 Delivered #17  
At least you’re clean and comfortable.

Did you leave your tires factory set or widen it any? If so how does it match up with your bucket width? I want to widen mine slightly but would like the tracks to still be covered by my bucket back dragging if possible

I have R4s with the factory set. It's close to covering the tracks.