Deer caught in fence. Happy Ending

/ Deer caught in fence. Happy Ending #1  

Frankenkubota

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX 5800, SkidPro 4 in 1, Ratchet rake, SkidPro pallet forks
Has nothing to do with tractors but, I bet many of us have deer.

Hope this works!

Arron Crascall - Guys Free Deer Stuck On Fence | Facebook

Update!

So sorry. I’m clueless. There is a bunch Of other stuff following the deer video. I’ve never been on Facebook in my life.

I honestly had no clue and if it in anyway offends anyone, I’m sorry but

I have not nor will I look beyond the deer video.

So sorry! Clueless!

Last edited:
   / Deer caught in fence. Happy Ending #2  
Now that's true sportsmen. :thumbsup:

/ Deer caught in fence. Happy Ending #3  
Great video! Thanks for posting!

I know what you mean by stuff on Facebook...some of that crap is pretty outrageous...

/ Deer caught in fence. Happy Ending
While on subject of deer.

I have not had tv for 4 months and just got internet. Gettin desperate.

FWIT......thee is a series on the internet called

Ted Talks....... I bet some already know. Must be under 18 minutes I think.

Found one that discusses “rewilding”. Bringing back the big fauna, the predators.

Fascinating that wolves can literally change the course of rivers.....without a tractor!

Sorry, no link but, just search ted talks “rewilding” but I warn you, it’s a black hole!

Sorry, no link

/ Deer caught in fence. Happy Ending #5  
Great display of consideration by those workers. It all worked out as it should.

Last year we had a very young buck get inside the fenced garden. Once inside it didn't have enough space to run and jump back out. After banging itself so many times against the fence, it finally broke its neck. It was in such a panic that I couldn't help it get out at all. Very sad.

(Kubota association) - I wasn't quick enough to get my Kubota out and lift the fence in time.

/ Deer caught in fence. Happy Ending #6  
Deer keeps being referred to as a SHE...????

We call them HE's (bucks) up this way not does.

/ Deer caught in fence. Happy Ending #7  
A VERY close call. June of 2015. Heading into town. Car ahead - stopped - blinkers on. I stopped behind the car - turned my blinkers on - engine off. Then I heard it. It sounded like a young cow calf bawling. Closer look - a very young moose caught in barbed wire fence. Fellow desperately trying to untangle the calf.

Here comes MaMa moose and she is REALLY pissed. Fortunately - the calf came loose and ran to MaMa before she got a chance to STOMP the fellow into pudding.

She was already pawing the ground with her front hooves and the hackles were raised all the way down her back.

Sometimes stupid ends up being good...........

BTW - we have a small herd( est 150 ) of moose just across the county road on Turnbull NWR. They SELDOM leave the NWR because they are completely protected within its boundaries.

/ Deer caught in fence. Happy Ending #8  
These men were both hunters...true sportsmen!

/ Deer caught in fence. Happy Ending #9