Home remedies

/ Home remedies #21  
For poison ivy, other rashes, jewel weed (touch me not). Boil leaves until it's like dark tea, keep in refrigerator. Pour some in a saucer, soak a folded paper towel putting on area.

/ Home remedies #24  
Cramps

A pack of mustard from Mc donald's will stop the cramps, takes about 1 minute. I've read that any strong strong shock to the taste buds, like vinegar, will also work.

I suffered from leg cramps when I was pregnant. I couldn't sleep and go for long walks. My doctor told me that I haв a magnesium deficiency and prescribed me pills. I should say, I felt the relief after several days of taking them. By the way, I checked the info about them on the Canada Pharmacy site (I always read descriptions there) and found out that the magnesium in supplements has side effects, but only if taken in high doses. In addition, it can interact with some types of antibiotics and other medicines. So, thanks for sharing, I've never heard that mustard might have such an effect, I'll keep it in mind.

/ Home remedies #25  
Be careful wid Ginger. Bud of mine is allergic to Ginger. He's in hospital wid busted hip and dey load him wid gingerale.
Couldn't move fast wid hip so when he let loose in dat shirt whole room got tarred. Had to move him to another room.
Whole bunch doctors couldn't figure out volcano. Dey decide more gingerale to keep hydrated.
NOT good decision.

Sent him home wid a cork.
He got on de google and figured out what happened. Told doctor exactly what he thought of his ability too.