Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #1,481  
I don't think I could even get into that thing!

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #1,482  
This was a typical EV when Norway startet all the EV benefits, you needed some benefits to dare to take this on to the highway....
View attachment 682325

That's funny. About 20+ years ago, I was in Hungary, and there were a number of tiny diesel cars that looked sort of similar (made by Fiat?). If they were on the highway, they were always in the right lane, because their top speed was considerably slower than the flow of traffic.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #1,483  
This EV on the picture is by law a four wheel motorcycle, and in Europe this is still a popular type of "car", probably cars like this you saw, with a very loud 1cyl diesel in the back, the reason for this was licence rules, in some countries this was licence free, and I do belive taxes on a MC was very low. The cost of the vehicle was much the same as a small car. Today they look a little better, called a moped car and can be driven with a moped licence. JS60-3-4-AVANT-GRIS-GRAPHITE.jpg

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.
#1,486  
Now I see why Nissan is backing out of Europe model by model.

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #1,487  
Well, they has the Nissan qashqai and leaf, the rest has been uninspiring and cheap in the bad way. Europe is a very brutal market and all Japanese brands struggle to gain marketshare and Mazda maybe the most successful when it comes to design and styling, but Mazda really don't like EV, the one they have is short on range and have fake engine sound to hide the fact that it is a EV. Picture of a Mazda MX30. 13778_LBv9HJU2qxL6R-p1.jpg

/ Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow.
#1,489  
   / Battery based electric vehicles of today and tomorrow. #1,490  
In the foreseeable future self driving cars are nothing but a pipe dream except in scenarios where they are the ONLY vehicles within a system...i.e., there won't be scenarios where self driving cars are using the same roads etc. as human driven vehicles...

Status
Not open for further replies.