Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,141  
Yes it helps a lot because it is in front of and below the chute plus I like it as a safety feature when I blow the windrow left by the county plow. The wind is usually blowing and I am ingulfed in a big snow cloud and with the light there any oncoming vehicle can see it since it is out in front of the cloud.
Michael

Thanks! :thumbsup:

The safety aspect is good too, I live on a somewhat busy road.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,142  
Here is my set-up. Front Mount w/rear blade.

But I do have flexibility. I also have a 3PH Rear Blower and a Front mount Blade.

Whichever way I want to use it.

The amount of snow here in Maryland doesn't call for a blower often, so for the next one, I may try out the front mount blade.

Attachments

• Tractor 1.jpg
    Tractor 1.jpg
    819.5 KB · Views: 142
  • Tractor 2.jpg
    Tractor 2.jpg
    853.6 KB · Views: 136
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #6,143  
I wish I still had the original 1967 12 horse IHC cub with the single stage snow blower and chains it came with.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,146  
2018-01-26 16.08.45.jpg

Lots of folk said "now it won't snow for the rest of the year etc." Hahaha, they were wrong.....it didn't snow anything measureable for three years. I got to use the salt spreader a few times but that is not much fun TBH. Looks like I'm gonna be able to get my new 3 year old weapon out tomorrow. Same thing happened with my generac whole house generator back in the day.

Last edited:
   / Pictures of your snow weapons #6,147  
Don’t you hate when pictures show upside down. I thought for a minute you are scraping the sealing.

Nice rig.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,148  
We are having our first ice and snow weather in West KY in years. I may have to post a picture of our 2010 Subaru Forester. Our tractor are cabless and without heat. For a few years it was at least 45F the day before the snow fell.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,149  
B2650HSD pushing back snow banks today.

Attachments

• 2-14-21 A.jpg
    2-14-21 A.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 2-14-2021.jpg
    2-14-2021.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 148