Run time on generator

/ Run time on generator #21  
Kill-A-Watt got frequency job around here. Saves walk out to machine an dat fine wid me.

Volt/amp gadgetsall over ebay fercheap.

/ Run time on generator #22  
I have no idea what that means. I will send it to my buddy in BR to have translated.

/ Run time on generator #24  
I'm pretty sure they don't make one of those that plugs into a 100 Amp welding receptacle.

/ Run time on generator #25  
Hertz and volts is about all most are concerned with when running a generator. You can get that info from the tool and wall outlet. I've used mine to see how much energy is used by my large appliances, toaster and coffee maker. That's most important when in a crisis and running off a generator.

I really don't need to know that from a 100 Amp receptacle. :confused3:

/ Run time on generator #26  
I actually don’t have to monitor anything on my generator.....the GENERAC controller does that for me.

But seriously, I do occasionally open up the app for my Genmon unit and it gives me real time info on my units operation.

/ Run time on generator #27  
My take on electronics powered by a generator.

Many, if not most, devices often use an on line device to convert 110AC to the device required DC power.

My laptop is one example.
If dirty AC is being used (some generators) that in line convertor will do a respectable job in easing out, flattening, the peaks that would be the culprit that causes your damage.
I've had 2 generators that I've not hesitated using to run my TV's, laptops etc.
I use a Kill O Watt device that displays Hertz, amps, watts and accept the findings displayed.
10 years of multiple power outages and NO computer, NO TV problems (so far)
AND, I have had no choice but to use generator power for no less than 5-6 times a year for last 10 years or so!
LOL, TV is 10 yrs old so it is well experienced.
Laptop a mere 5 yrs, still a teen!

/ Run time on generator #28  
I have never had any electronic device in my own home damaged by the generator. Many hours run time

/ Run time on generator #29  
Hertz and volts is about all most are concerned with when running a generator. You can get that info from the tool and wall outlet. I've used mine to see how much energy is used by my large appliances, toaster and coffee maker. That's most important when in a crisis and running off a generator.

I really don't need to know that from a 100 Amp receptacle. :confused3:

The purpose of that is to monitor the current load on the generator.