Kubota F series

/ Kubota F series #371  
Hi all - I posted several questions about F-series attachments in the Attachments section, but I see this thread has recent activity and wondered if anyone could help me out. Thanks in advance! Geoff

/ Kubota F series #372  
Hi all - I posted several questions about F-series attachments in the Attachments section, but I see this thread has recent activity and wondered if anyone could help me out. Thanks in advance! Geoff

Here's a used 60" deck: Used Kubota RCK60PF36
Give Messicks a call. They will have their parts dept cross reference part numbers for you to verify what fits. My guess is this deck will work, but not 100% sure.

/ Kubota F series #373  
Here's a used 60" deck: Used Kubota RCK60PF36
Give Messicks a call. They will have their parts dept cross reference part numbers for you to verify what fits. My guess is this deck will work, but not 100% sure.
Thank you. I actually inquired on that one today, but here's what I got back. I don't think the reply makes sense, since I'd be choosing whether to have the quick hitch or the mower mounted (not both at the same time).

"Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately your F2260 takes a completely different Quick Hitch (F5211) then this mower would, so it would not hook up properly to your mower. Let me know if you have any other questions."

/ Kubota F series #374  
Thank you. I actually inquired on that one today, but here's what I got back. I don't think the reply makes sense, since I'd be choosing whether to have the quick hitch or the mower mounted (not both at the same time).

"Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately your F2260 takes a completely different Quick Hitch (F5211) then this mower would, so it would not hook up properly to your mower. Let me know if you have any other questions."
Give them a call on Monday, ask for Shannon, he's very helpful. Like you said, you don't use a quick hitch to mount the mower decks. There's another deck on there for my 2880 I'm trying to buy from them!

/ Kubota F series #375  
Give them a call on Monday, ask for Shannon, he's very helpful. Like you said, you don't use a quick hitch to mount the mower decks. There's another deck on there for my 2880 I'm trying to buy from them!
Will do - thanks!

/ Kubota F series #376  
There was an F3680 for sale with a 72” rear discharge deck, low hours AND a optional flail mower, and it was cheap. Just one problem, it was in Great Britain :(

/ Kubota F series #377  
Will do - thanks!

That's a good price assuming it fits (Messicks can easily check that)! Hopefully it comes with a drive shaft also?

I have not priced out 60 inch decks, but a just a 72 inch replacement deck shell alone will cost over two grand.

I wouldn't want to mess with a quick hitch for a mower deck in a Kubota F - the original factory setup works fine.

/ Kubota F series #378  
Do the other implements, blower, flail mower, etc. hook up fairly easily ?

/ Kubota F series #379  
There was an F3680 for sale with a 72” rear discharge deck, low hours AND a optional flail mower, and it was cheap. Just one problem, it was in Great Britain :(
Yeah, I’ve seen some across the pond...something made me think it wouldn’t be worth the shipping. 😂

/ Kubota F series #380  
That's a good price assuming it fits (Messicks can easily check that)! Hopefully it comes with a drive shaft also?

I have not priced out 60 inch decks, but a just a 72 inch replacement deck shell alone will cost over two grand.

I wouldn't want to mess with a quick hitch for a mower deck in a Kubota F - the original factory setup works fine.
Thanks - I did ask them if it comes with a shaft. I’ll try calling tomorrow.

Agreed on the quick hitch and deck. My idea is to use the quick hitch for spring clean up (rotary broom), then take it off and go to mower for the summer. In the fall, go back to quick hitch for clean up and then alternate between the broom and blade through the winter depending on how much snow we get in each storm (Utah). I haven’t got to try sweeping snow with the broom yet but I’ve seen videos and it looks pretty impressive at getting it down to bare concrete. The blade pushed a lot of snow this winter, and I could stack it about 4’ high. That was before I realized I had the lockout blocks installed that prevented the blade from raising more than about 8”. Next winter should be fun - I bet it’ll stack it to 6’ with full range on the blade!