Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Pictures of your snow weapons

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,201  
Yep got to used it not much but enough to see how it goes .I order it in Fev got it in march not to bad i thing it was fast it just the wait look longer . Am very happy whit it .
Leave it attached. We normally get a good size storm between now and the end of April.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,202  
If it snows here again before april....I’ll let the sun take care of it. Was 62° today.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,203  
yes we get some in April too , never no it going to be in the Plus all weekend . We dint get any thing close to what we normale get .

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,204  
If it snows here again before april....I’ll let the sun take care of it. Was 62° today.
I agree, I have too much to do with the tractor with the weather being nice and the chains sure chew up my gravel drive areas during this thaw season.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,205  
Our plow is still on the boss 6x6 and I didn't even start the blower this winter, not enough to warrant that. We may have been 100" short on average snow this year..... :cry:

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,207  
That is the new one in my profile just chabge it the other day

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,208  
Blower and blade are at the side of the garage. Blower drive is still mounted, just in case. With this system I can use the three point for the rear blade and land plane when the road dries up some.

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,209  
Bought a new 2021 TYM T574 last week and they delivered it today.:) Now I have to decide who's 3pt snowblower I should buy. I am looking at the Martin Meteor, Woodmaxx and Frontier. All thoughts and opinions on 3pt push blowers are welcome.

Thanks,
KCYView attachment IMG_4888.JPG

/ Pictures of your snow weapons #6,210  
Bought a new 2021 TYM T574 last week and they delivered it today.:) Now I have to decide who's 3pt snowblower I should buy. I am looking at the Martin Meteor, Woodmaxx and Frontier. All thoughts and opinions on 3pt push blowers are welcome.

Thanks,
KCYView attachment 691544
I have a Frontier and it's a great blower. You will need at least one rear remote if you want a hydraulic chute rotator (pretty much a necessity with a cab tractor)...two rear remotes or a diverter if you also want a hydraulic deflector (these are both available as electric options too, but I have no experience with them). I only have the hydraulic chute rotator right now.
I can't say any about the Woodmaxx snow blowers, but I do have a Woodmaxx chipper...great implement and I expect the snow blowers will be just as great. Plenty of videos on YouTube about Woodmaxx equipment.
Meteor...no personnel experience but look of YouTube for Good Will Tractors for a great video demoing a Meteor pull type snow blower...
Your TYM T574 with 44 PTO HP should be able to handle any 72" snow blower
Heck, I'll save you the trouble with the Meteor pull type blower

Here's my set up
4052 Snow Machine.jpg

Last edited: