?????? GROAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / ?????? GROAN #1,782  
I didn’t see that ending!!! HA!

MoKelly
It was in a far side christmas card I sent to my brother one year. They used that last photo where they were in a line looking down their shorts.

It said "at this time of year we tend to ponder the single most important thing in life!!!"

Open the card to that photo

/ ?????? GROAN #1,783  
That reminds me of this classic.

View attachment 692034

Thats funny because in 1988 when that comic came out I clipped it then put some tape on it for protection and it hung in my tool box at work for a few years. Then I placed it in my gun room where its been ever since.

IMG_3957.JPG

/ ?????? GROAN #1,785  
wow, that poor little Ford... That can't be good. this is one reason you park your tractor way the heck away from any tree felling activity. I bet that owner never saw that coming :)

/ ?????? GROAN #1,786  
Back cut was too low. V-cut wasn't a real V. Better hinge would then have prevented. That said, I've used a CUT to help the wind push one down when I couldn't pull with a CUT or pickup truck & tow straps. Raise the FEL to 6-8' and get the front wheels off the ground. It can give a fair amount of push. When felling, more brains & experience means less muscle and uh ohs.

btw, sorry to sound serious, but some stuff (football in scrotes, broken leg/arm, etc) doesn't make me laugh. This time it was about which tractor this kinda guy was likely to bust someday. It deserves better.

Status
Not open for further replies.