Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #11  
What was the price difference between the Kubota and the Kioti on just the tractor/loader and options (3rd function, etc.). Does the Kubota quote include 2 rear remotes (standard on the Kioti)?

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing
Y'all have been very helpful, appreciate that. I don't really buy the resale value argument. Kioti dealer has good reviews, has been very helpful and transparent in the quoting process. I might have might up my mind ...
Thanks again! DocTrac.

@RSR, Kubota tractor, with loader, 3rd function, is about $29000. Kioti tractor, with loader, 3rd function, is about $24000.
If you add the backhoe, Kubota is $37500, Kioti is $31000. It's approximate, plus minus couple hundred, wasn't sure how to apply rebates partially.
Kubota with backhoe should have at least 1 remote, I saw that you can configure them individually online. Most likely they just put on it what's needed for the backhoe. I guess one remote is plenty for a compact tractor anyhow, not sure which attachments you would need 2 remotes ...
The rest of the difference up to $13000 is from the other attachments.

@RSR, also, I did not get a quote from another Kubota dealer. There is only one big dealer around here, owning all the stores, so I didn't bother.

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #15  
When I was shopping I found that some dealers charged either retail or even slightly over retail. With Kubota it was easy at the time because you could go on their site and build the same tractor to find out what the retail price was. With that it was easy to figure out what sort of discount each dealer was offering. I found some dealers not close were offering between 15% to 18% off. I think your options are to either try and get the Kubota dealer to come down in price or find a different dealer (maybe one in a different state) if you want the Kubota or get the Kioti.

@nbking the Kioti dealer was very transparent with which implements he typically provides. It's a local manufacturer for some of the implements, I've seen the implements in the yard, and they are fine products. Kioti also said if I wanted the Kioti i.e. Woods implements, he can order. The hydraulic digger is a Belltec, standard product, others are standard products too. Btw the third function is supposed to be true 3rd function on the Kubota, and the Kubota dealer said this is only true for the Kubota, all other OEMs have a diverter. I think the Kioti is true 3rd fucntion also?

Hey @crazyal, the shredder was quoted at MSRP, the tiller at $90 below msrp (which would be 3% discount). Really I had to smile when I saw the "discount" for the backhoe bucket: msrp $513, sale price $510, a whopping 0.6 % discount.

Ok and I just figured out that I can reply directly to a post... oops.

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #19  
Dang have prices really went up that much. $29k for an economy L just don't seem right. What does kubotas website say msrp is on how it's configured?

15 years ago I bought the predecessor to the 3901. Which was the L3400. It was $17k out the door. HST was a $2000 option. So $19k. Which would be like $17k pre-tax. I know things get more expensive, inflation and all....but dang....70% in 15 years?

/ Kubota L3901 HST vs. Kioti 4010SE HST Compact Tractor Pricing #20  
Another thought too.....

Have you considered the l2501? Don't know if kioti has a similar model that is still the same size tractor, just less HP.

It keeps you under emissions so a lot less crap to go wrong with the tractor.

The only two pto implement you listed that I see "could" warrant the added horsepower is the tiller and rotary cutter. But the 2501 will handle 5' in either of those.

So just how much tilling and bushhogging do you plan on doing in relation to everything else?

Normally I would advise to get the most HP you can afford.....or get the most HP in a given frame size.....but since the new emissions crap adding cost and complexity......I don't anymore. The 2501 is the same tractor as the 3901.....just less HP. So loader lift and pushing power, backhoe use, pulling stuff, etc it will be just as capable